Reviews for The Decision
rvenden00 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
love the idea of this story. Any chance that it will continue past one or two more chapters?
IcarusToSun chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Thanks to ff I am finding out about the update only now:(

But better late than never! What an amazing chapter. Are you sure you don't want to make it into a slightly longer story? It is so good!

Thank you!

Best,
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
my heart aches for him.

I love the story so

much!
jmolly chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Your Ed is fascinating. You've managed to give him some habits that are so old-fashioned, and yet natural, like tallying ball scores to distract himself. I loved that. And going for a walk with a young lady, instead of going for coffee.

I hope B appreciates that, too :}
favludo chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Ohhhhhhhhh! You have captured Edward and Bella so beautifully. Your chapter made me smile the whole way though: that first love, that shyness, that adorableness. Thanks so much for posting :)
mallmouse chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
thank you! I'm such a sucker for Edward's, especially Vangward's angst. Can't wait to see what will happen next. I love the "you're a vampire(?)" scenes
eveneven chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Amazing chapter, I am always looking for updates from you!
Madmum chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I'm really enjoying them getting to know each other. Thx for the update.
tehrager chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Sigh. Definitely one of my favourite Vampwards. He's so sweet, I love this. :)
captn crunch chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
sweet chapter!
breakawaygirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
So, so good!
starla1979 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I was happy to see updates in my inbox from both you and content1 today. I may have mentioned before how much I enjoy your Edward. Less angst in my opinion and more rational thinking. I loved his walk with bella. That would be my ideal location for a date actually. No fuss and nothing fancy but still special, just like their relationship. I'm glad your version of Bella in this story was more of a risk-taker. I'm sure had edward stayed, she would not have ventured out on her own like that. It was nice to see Edward still had those protective instincts but he seemed more accepting of her newfound maturity. I'm glad you didn't bring Jacob in as the person who drove by. I think this story only needs one supernatural being :-). I can't wait to see where you take this. Not sure if you will write about edward turning bella but I can see you writing about that difficult conversation coming up. Looking forward to either one. Keep up the good work!
cullen-madness chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
i absolutely loved this chapter
1853kaz chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Sweet! He HAS matured. :)
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Edward is so cute. I especially like when he was entertaining thoughts of breaking that Dick..I mean Richard's neck ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter.
2,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »