Reviews for The Decision
heldtoransom chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
As I read your words I realised I had a huge smile on my face the entire time. This story is just so lovely and hopeful.

I love your Edward's thoughts and how the only courting styles he knew were from 1918. You have captured so beautifully the sweet, old fashioned boy underneath the vampire exterior.
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Nobody on fanfiction has ever managed to capture Edward's voice, thoughts, or inner monologue better than you. I actually love your version of Edward even better than the original. Gasp...I cannot believe I said that. But. It's. The. Truth!

Absolutely enchanted with this new story!
flora926 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh please, at least two more chapters! I'm enjoying this so much and I'm not ready to let it go. I love this more mature Edward and Bella.

Poor Edward, swinging back and forth between happiness and despair, especially after meeting Richard. I was SO glad Bella called down to him when he returned home and he got to say his goodnight. And he is sooo sweet, wrapping himself in her blanket.

Yes, Edward, I think you do already have a place in Bella's life!

Eagerly waiting for more!
katinki chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh, this is lovely! I love the narrative choice. Beautifully written.

-k
eyes 4 edward only chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
The blanket moment at the end was beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. I almost died when I got the alert in my email because I was just telling someone on livejournal about this story and they told me read and thought the story was good. Perfect timing. Now I can read this chapter 3 times like I did the first one. Love the story so much. It's so beautiful, so many great moments, I don't have enough room to write about it. And chapter or 2 to go...you mean as in 25 right? LOL.
sherylb chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Time to get rid of Richard!

I LOVE that he took on a walk- that is really very sweet.
u2shay chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh, you tease us so, telling us that this awesomeness will only continue for another chapter or two! :)

I loved the chapter, darlin'! Edward is just precious and I would so love to see into Bella's head right now! :)

Shay

Thanks for posting.
twilighterfan2424 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Fantastic chapter!
vampgirl138 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great job! I love your stories as they are simple, elequent and leave you with war fuzzyies like a purple blanket. lol
FungysCullen13 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
it's really a great story, I can't wait the next chapter!

so cute and sweet!

Kisses

Moni
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
He shoved his hands deep in his pockets where they fisted and clenched, over and over. He was standing on a precipice and Bella had the power to save him or let him fall.

Why was this so hard? How did anyone ever do this?

Heh, good point. I'm married now, but I can clearly remember it being difficult to ask a man to go do something with me, or to wait on one to ask me to do something with him, you know?

"You'd better go and get dry," she murmured.

But Edward hadn't said 'goodnight' yet.

A smile of incredible tenderness crossed his lips. A curl of hair had escaped Bella's ponytail and he reached up slowly and tucked it carefully behind her ear. His fingers grazed over her cheekbone as his hand came back down, caressing her skin so gently. His fingers shook just a little.

Bella's eyes closed and it felt to Edward that she was leaning into his touch. Her soft gasp filled the space where they stood. Her blush roared over her skin.

Edward inhaled slowly. "Goodnight," he whispered.

He returned his hand to his side as Bella's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were so warm, so deep, and now they burned with something new. Edward felt his body tighten. He didn't know if he'd be able to tear himself away. But he also knew he couldn't just stand there forever.

Jesus, these two were made for each other. So sweet. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sarabella79 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great chapter! I love seeing Edward war with himself, but ultimately choose the right path in the end. Definitely destiny coming into play :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Very sweet. And clearly he fits ;)
2,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »