Reviews for The Decision
katinki chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
still so lovely. i can't wait to see where this goes next :)

thanks for sharing this.

Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
BRB, swoooning!
musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Wow, oh wow. That was just so beautiful, I want to cry. The true joy and happiness that Edward is feeling just radiates throughout as I read this - I think it just filled my heart. That sounds so cliche, but it feels like this chapter really has had a physical effect on me. I almost feel like I'm experiencing this first love all over again myself. I don't think I've ever seen Edward quite like this - it just makes me so happy to see him so happy. I'm in awe of this story.
heldtoransom chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
As I read your words I realised I had a huge smile on my face the entire time. This story is just so lovely and hopeful.

I love your Edward's thoughts and how the only courting styles he knew were from 1918. You have captured so beautifully the sweet, old fashioned boy underneath the vampire exterior.
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Nobody on fanfiction has ever managed to capture Edward's voice, thoughts, or inner monologue better than you. I actually love your version of Edward even better than the original. Gasp...I cannot believe I said that. But. It's. The. Truth!

Absolutely enchanted with this new story!
flora926 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh please, at least two more chapters! I'm enjoying this so much and I'm not ready to let it go. I love this more mature Edward and Bella.

Poor Edward, swinging back and forth between happiness and despair, especially after meeting Richard. I was SO glad Bella called down to him when he returned home and he got to say his goodnight. And he is sooo sweet, wrapping himself in her blanket.

Yes, Edward, I think you do already have a place in Bella's life!

Eagerly waiting for more!
katinki chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh, this is lovely! I love the narrative choice. Beautifully written.

eyes 4 edward only chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
The blanket moment at the end was beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. I almost died when I got the alert in my email because I was just telling someone on livejournal about this story and they told me read and thought the story was good. Perfect timing. Now I can read this chapter 3 times like I did the first one. Love the story so much. It's so beautiful, so many great moments, I don't have enough room to write about it. And chapter or 2 to mean as in 25 right? LOL.
sherylb chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Time to get rid of Richard!

I LOVE that he took on a walk- that is really very sweet.
u2shay chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh, you tease us so, telling us that this awesomeness will only continue for another chapter or two! :)

I loved the chapter, darlin'! Edward is just precious and I would so love to see into Bella's head right now! :)

AbruptlyChagrined chapter 2 . 3/21/2011

Thanks for posting.
twilighterfan2424 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Fantastic chapter!
vampgirl138 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great job! I love your stories as they are simple, elequent and leave you with war fuzzyies like a purple blanket. lol
FungysCullen13 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
it's really a great story, I can't wait the next chapter!

so cute and sweet!