Reviews for The Decision
philadelphic chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
lovely! I look forward to more :-) (btw, you have a little typo on the composer- it's definitely spelled Debussy)
Saydonee chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
loved it, can't wait for more
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I hate that this one is going to end so soon. You write such a wonderful AU Edward. *sigh*
RaquelnJake chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
just lovely!
shar0525 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Lovely story
ltlerthqak chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I am so madly in love with this story. You always write the best vampfic, and you are not disappointing with this one in the least (except when you remind us of how short it will be LOL):

But OMG Garfield Park? It's lovely but in a nasty neighborhood. I almost snorted coffee through my nose when I read that Edward and Bella walked there. LOL

Thanks for writing, as always.
babbles chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Oh my heart about broke for Edward when Richard took Bella away... This story is so sweet, pulls you in...
sujari6 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Lovely chapter. Hope Edward takes advantage of this second chance.
babbles chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love it... anything from EPOV is my favorite and this is so exciting... I'm so glad to be reading something of yours again...
BelleinWonderland chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
*sighs* beautiful chapter :) can't wait for more!
PurpleMaeve chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I think that this story is very beautiful.
marsviolet chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Loved it! Thanks for updating! :)
sherryola chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Oh, i loved this chapter. Their walk to the park was so sweet. the way they talked, the little things they did and said. I loved them running in the rain, and Bella with the blanket at the end. It was just perfect!
Alby Mangroves chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
OMG that was so beautiful! TAKE THAT, Richard (I know, I'm a douche). Thanks for the brilliant and sweet update. Looking forward to the rest :)
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Oh, this was gorgeous. I'm so glad I found this story.
2,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »