Reviews for The Decision
TheFadedLight chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Loved this chapter! It was very cute!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Haha.. they are so cute and awkward.. like a normal girl and boy trying to know each other better… I love how Edward and Alice were fighting over that sweatshirt.. and little details like that’s his favorite shirt… I just want to reach out and give him a hug! Our cute little insecure Eddie..
mybadself chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Wonderful story so far. So sweet!
joayla chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
That was fantastic! I love your edward so much
Babette12 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is so nice, a lovely mix of hope and despair. I'm sad it'll be short, but it's definitely a good read. Thanks very much.
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Ugh, this chapter nicked at my heart. The date was so sweet and going remarkably well! Truly like a couple just taking a walk.

She even let him buy her lunch.

Then Richard had to show up. That was the saddest thing - telling the girl he loves to take the ride and then walking home in the rain. Yeah, that's the picture of despondency.

Glad she had a blanket ready for him, though.

Don't give up, Edward!

Why is it that Bloodlines, Distractions, and now this all manage to tug at my heart? I have a list of favorite stories - Bloodlines is number one, and Distractions isn't too far behind.

I'm already fanficking your fanfic - I'm trying to imagine other scenarios for this story. Oi. I'm admitting to being a fangirl.

Sigh.

Looking forward to more!
Edward's Eternal chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oh my friend.. well done.

Always love your Edwards... so utterly captivating..

Excellent chapter...
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Edward is so sweet in all your stories,I want one;)

Great chapter!
mdf chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
i really like this.
Chicklette chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I saw some folks on twitter talking about this today. With only two chapters, I almost skipped it, but now I'm glad I didn't. This is lovely. Thank you.
tc88 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Ugh I love it!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I can't put into words how much I love your stories.

You are truly very talented, and I think you grasp the ways of both Edward and Bella better than most.

Sad this is a short story, but happy with it all the same.

tc88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ok you got me hooked ;)
majose chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Such a beautiful chapter. That was a perfect first date, so simple and intimate. I was thinking how it was a shame the way it ended, but you definitely fixed that!
jansails chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Beautifully done, elegant.

Perfect balance of hesitation & yearning.

Those first moments of getting to know one another, the approach, initial touch, fear of losing one's most heartfelt desire, the possibility of more.

Absolutely wonderful.