Reviews for The Decision
madewellfanatic chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I'm so intrigued! Good beginning!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
As always, I love your take on AU. Can't wait to read the rest (and hope it ends up being more than just a couple of chapters too!)
Violet Bliss chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love your work :) Upload soon :)
sherylb chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love the idea of them meeting up a couple of years later, when Bella is on her own-not living at her dad's house.
cmpdred chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I am finally getting around to cleaning up my updates folder (silly school cutting into my reading time). I'm loving the first chapter & can't wait for more!
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Such a lovely Edward, transformed by love. Do tell me that you will finish the story.
KitsuShel chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I've fallen in love with this! I can't wait to see where you take it!

Shel
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I absolutely love your AU world. You write some of the best vamp fic I've ever read. I can't wait to see where you take this Edward!
fuz chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I am pretty sure that she remembers him. I wish them good luck! Thank you.

ltlerthqak send me over from "Giofógach" today.
Rhondaoftroy chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So excited to see this from you. You write so beautifully. I love the idea of Edward trying to make himself worthy of Bella even when he thinks he will never encounter her again. Really looking forward to where this will lead.
aileas1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I did like it! thanks for posting :-) I got here from a recommendation by ltlerthquak in the latest chapter of Giofogagh, then once I got here realized you'd also written bloodlines, which I'd read a few months ago and really enjoyed :-)

I can't wait for the rest of this!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I have to say, first of all, that I love this.

He had spent a month alone in a cave pondering that revelation, trying to understand. And when understanding finally came he'd felt no joy or excitement - only a crushing despair that he could never, ever be with the one he loved. He roared and railed at the fates that had decided his eternity would be spent alone; that meant he didn't even have the hope of love...and that Isabella Swan would never be loved the way she should be - because no-one would love her as deeply as he.

This was an incredibly important point. No one would love Bella as Edward would.

I really loved how Edward did change over the last couple of years. Not only did he notice it, bust so did Alice (and likely, the others, too.) Hell yes, I'm sticking around. You have me in a state of mad anticipation. Seriously. I want to know what happens right NOW.
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love it already. It's awesome.
Elizabeth440 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'm soooo excited you are writing another story, even if it is only a few chapters! I'm also quite intrigued by this plot deviation from canon you are taking. Your Edwards always have such beautiful souls. I especially like this gentler version of Edward, who uses his heartbreak and desolation to become something greater even in the absence of love.

I hope your "real life" writing pursuits are going well! Thank you for sharing this!
NewTownGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was wonderful, I love the whole concept and that chapter was fantastic. Edward was beyond perfect. Cannot wait to see what happens xoxo
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »