Reviews for The Decision
TeamEdward246 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Only another chapter or two? aw :( I wish you would write more cuz i love this!
Just4ALE chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Very sweet. He's so emo, lol.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
There are moments here and there, where I almost think that Bella knows what Edward is. That something she's not telling him (and he can't pull from her mind, obviously) has given her knowledge of the vampire world. With her father marrying Sue Clearwater, Bella may have had some insights on the treaty and the Quileute stories.

Of course, these are all my guesses, and I could be reading too much into this, but then I firmly believe that Edward and Bella mated the first time they laid eyes on each other and that only her scent threw them off course for a while.

Your writing is exquisite but you probably already knew that.

TMOT
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
the purple cashmere throw makes an appearance!
madewellfanatic chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I'm so intrigued! Good beginning!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
As always, I love your take on AU. Can't wait to read the rest (and hope it ends up being more than just a couple of chapters too!)
Violet Bliss chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love your work :) Upload soon :)
sherylb chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love the idea of them meeting up a couple of years later, when Bella is on her own-not living at her dad's house.
cmpdred chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I am finally getting around to cleaning up my updates folder (silly school cutting into my reading time). I'm loving the first chapter & can't wait for more!
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Such a lovely Edward, transformed by love. Do tell me that you will finish the story.
KitsuShel chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I've fallen in love with this! I can't wait to see where you take it!

Shel
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I absolutely love your AU world. You write some of the best vamp fic I've ever read. I can't wait to see where you take this Edward!
fuz chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I am pretty sure that she remembers him. I wish them good luck! Thank you.

ltlerthqak send me over from "Giofógach" today.
Rhondaoftroy chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So excited to see this from you. You write so beautifully. I love the idea of Edward trying to make himself worthy of Bella even when he thinks he will never encounter her again. Really looking forward to where this will lead.
aileas1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I did like it! thanks for posting :-) I got here from a recommendation by ltlerthquak in the latest chapter of Giofogagh, then once I got here realized you'd also written bloodlines, which I'd read a few months ago and really enjoyed :-)

I can't wait for the rest of this!
2,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »