Reviews for The Decision
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I absolutely love your AU world. You write some of the best vamp fic I've ever read. I can't wait to see where you take this Edward!
fuz chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I am pretty sure that she remembers him. I wish them good luck! Thank you.

ltlerthqak send me over from "Giofógach" today.
Rhondaoftroy chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So excited to see this from you. You write so beautifully. I love the idea of Edward trying to make himself worthy of Bella even when he thinks he will never encounter her again. Really looking forward to where this will lead.
aileas1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I did like it! thanks for posting :-) I got here from a recommendation by ltlerthquak in the latest chapter of Giofogagh, then once I got here realized you'd also written bloodlines, which I'd read a few months ago and really enjoyed :-)

I can't wait for the rest of this!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I have to say, first of all, that I love this.

He had spent a month alone in a cave pondering that revelation, trying to understand. And when understanding finally came he'd felt no joy or excitement - only a crushing despair that he could never, ever be with the one he loved. He roared and railed at the fates that had decided his eternity would be spent alone; that meant he didn't even have the hope of love...and that Isabella Swan would never be loved the way she should be - because no-one would love her as deeply as he.

This was an incredibly important point. No one would love Bella as Edward would.

I really loved how Edward did change over the last couple of years. Not only did he notice it, bust so did Alice (and likely, the others, too.) Hell yes, I'm sticking around. You have me in a state of mad anticipation. Seriously. I want to know what happens right NOW.
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love it already. It's awesome.
Elizabeth440 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'm soooo excited you are writing another story, even if it is only a few chapters! I'm also quite intrigued by this plot deviation from canon you are taking. Your Edwards always have such beautiful souls. I especially like this gentler version of Edward, who uses his heartbreak and desolation to become something greater even in the absence of love.

I hope your "real life" writing pursuits are going well! Thank you for sharing this!
NewTownGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was wonderful, I love the whole concept and that chapter was fantastic. Edward was beyond perfect. Cannot wait to see what happens xoxo
taverna chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Love this and will definitely stick around for the next chapters. Loved how Edward has been changed by his love for Bella even though they were not together. Look forward to what's next!
AzHale chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh! I love it! Mas, por favor!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love this! I'm soo glad you've put another story up! even if it is only about 4 chapters long I'm still excited! Your basically my favourite Author! So I'm soo excited to read the rest of this! update soon pleease! I cant wait till the next chapter! xoxo
tlg2001 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I will definitely be sticking around for the remaining chapters, No matter how many you decide to wirte... This chapter was very well written, although, I was getting a little put out, by Tanya bluntness... but you pulled it all together. Can't wait for more... And I am almost positive, that Bella does remember Edward, and most likely will have some intense feelings of her own.
MadelineRenee chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I love it! Great idea!
ickaren chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh, yes, I like your chapter! I will stick with it as long as it lasts! Do we hear BPOV next?
CGFlare chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
the story is looking good so far. im glad to see you writing something new. plus its interesting to see a story written in edwards point of view. ive always considered you one of the better twilight authors so im sure that this story will be great.
2,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »