Reviews for The Decision
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
mommakat chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is a really great beginning! Thank you for sharing and I cannot wait for the next chapter

Kathryn
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh, wow! That was awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next.
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was really great. I love how those two interactions Edward had with Bella basically changed his whole existence - how he viewed himself, how he viewed others & became more sensitive to their concerns, how he chose to be a better person. This was really so lovely. I can't wait for more, even if it is only one or two more chapters.
Saydonee chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
loved it! always hate when he leaves her in fics but of course I definitely understand that selfless choice. this is a really great start, why so short? LOL
thinkb4uact chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great new chapter. Really like the way you had him and tanya interact.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh it's just beautiful! Was mentioned on E-ville daily round up. SO GLAD I came to check this out. A gem! Short pieces are their own art and I can see that this one is going to be utterly lovely!

I love all the little ways that you've had Edward grow up, and learn to be charitable and kind.

I ADORE the vision of Eleazar and Carmen jitterbugging with Carlisle and Esme. That is imprinted in my mind forever! Inspired! And the followed by the soft romantic piece. And Edward's flight into the forest, shedding his skin along the way. Just lovely images.

I can't wait to read what you have in store. *hearts*
islandgirl7718 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Love all your stories...so glad your writing again...

Can;t wait to see what happens next.
Raewright chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yes, I LOVE this. I think this is your best writing yet. You did such a good job of conveying E's longing, loss, sadness, as well as his resolve to be a better man.

I'm hoping for happiness! lol
TwiMom4Claire chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was so beautifully written, you are such a talented writer. Looking forward to reading the rest.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I always love your stories and this seems to not be any different. I can't wait to see how she responds. I know she remembers him. I like this new Edward more already too. He doesn't seem quite as broody. The usual Edward would have skipped town again.
twirob chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
ooh wow! that was AMAZING! so much feeling MORE MORE MORE!
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am loving this. I am such a fan of your writing. There are many authors who try and capture the Edward that Stephenie wrote and failed except you. I feel like this a better version of Stephenie's writing. It didn't even feel like fanfiction. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. This was like reading Midnight sun for me, which is my fave work written by Stephenie. You can write Edward like no other. Thanks.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved it!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I was so happy to see you back with another story,it really made my Saturday!

I often have a problem to get into stories that are written in the 3rd person but it really works here.I like it a lot!

Great stuff and I can't wait to read more:)
2,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »