Reviews for The Decision
sherryola chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Oh, i loved this chapter. Their walk to the park was so sweet. the way they talked, the little things they did and said. I loved them running in the rain, and Bella with the blanket at the end. It was just perfect!
Alby Mangroves chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
OMG that was so beautiful! TAKE THAT, Richard (I know, I'm a douche). Thanks for the brilliant and sweet update. Looking forward to the rest :)
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Oh, this was gorgeous. I'm so glad I found this story.
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
How can you manage with 4 or 5 chapters? nothing has happened yet! So glad that I received an update. ff net has been malfuntioning for days...
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I loved that chapter! They actually got to talk! Hmm... I wonder who this Richard guy is? Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter! xoxo
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Aw, that was so sweet. I love how they connected during their talk about Europe and music in the park. It was so romantic how Edward and Bella ran through the rain on the way back and sought shelter under the awning. Richard doesn't seem like he wants to be more to Bella, but Edward definitely has a place in her heart as seen by how she was looking out for Edward's arrival home. I love that she asked him in so he could dry off. Thanks for another great chapter!
Elizabeth440 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Are you sure you want this to only be three or four chapters? I know you're busy with real life writing but this story is so beautiful. I know you will end it as you see fit and in a way that is a tribute to the characters but oh, the thought of another of your long stories!

I love how simply and honestly you are portraying Edward and Bella's attraction and interest - you've stripped down all of Meyer's ridiculousness that surrounded them and are instead showing how two people who are on paper all wrong for each other are really so right. My favorite part of the entire chapter was:

This is me. My skin is cold.

In two short sentences you somehow managed to fully capture who Edward is. It's just sublime but then again, you are masterful at conveying such honest and lovely emotion.

And similarly, in one action, you demonstrated more of Bella's compassion than Meyer did in four books when you had her watching lookout for Edward's return so that she could ensure that he wouldn't be cold.

I'm half divided on whether or not Bella knows that Edward is a vampire. There is nothing really in her actions or demeanor that hint that she is aware, but something about her choice of major, trip to Europe, and employment at a retirement home have me suspicious.
liz3615 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This had me swooning the whole way through.

Love how you tell a story.

stephi910 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
really enjoyed the chapter, until bella accepted the "date" with richard while on a "date" with someone else...yuck, hate people like that!
dmlove chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I do not even know how to express in words how awesome your writing is. Your story is fantastic. I am going to say a prayer tonight that it will continue past the 1 or 2 more chapters because I just cannot get enough of your writing. Thank you so much!
RACHIAN chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I love this! My only wish would be for it to be longer than just a few more chapters! Please?
liz3615 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I hope she remembers him. God, who could forget HIM? lol

Some of the ladies on the twitter today were mentioning how much they love the Edward in your story. So here I am! He is a sweetheart, btw.

Beans827 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I have to tell you just how much I love your vamp Edwards. SM may have created the character of Edward Cullen but you breathe life into him. There are so many missing moments in the Twilight saga that needed to be filled in and SM started to fill the gap with Midnight Sun, but we all know how that ended. But in an alternate universe somewhere, your Edward reigns supreme. I just love the thoughts you give him, his gentleness, his deep feelings and love of Bella. You do such a wonderful job. You could go on forever writing this oneand I would love it all! But I'll take whatever I can get! Thanks for sharing!
sweeneyanne chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
What a beautiful chapter, so full of hope and tender moments. This story is absoltuely charming and I am enjoying it so much. Thank you!
TheFadedLight chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Loved this chapter! It was very cute!
2,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 169 .. Last Next »