Reviews for The Decision
moosals chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is a lovely story and so beautifully written, as are all your works.

I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
oh, my goodness.i loved this chapter so, so much. i adore edward; he's very canon - so sweet and protective yet... a vampire. i loved when he got all possessive over bella with regard to richard, but still put her needs above his desire to be with her.

so good. ;)
FisticusCullen chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
awww, this is sooo sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;) x
spanglemaker9 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oh, I love this Edward. For all his beauty and power, he's so nervous and scared around her. Adorable.
MSPT chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
baynewen chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is truly beautiful and poignant. Your Edward is like a dream come true, you are a romantic genius!
84gemstone chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Yes, Yes, Yes he so has Bella hooked
ickaren chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Sigh, so good... I don't know how you make so much progress in two chapters, but it never feels rushed. I look forward to your next update.
Igoogleeverything chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
tremendous
songster chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
As usual you've nailed it. The beginning dance between two prospective lovers was beautifully laid along with the wonderful subtext from EPOV. His tendency to be a bit bipolar with his emotions is actually quite brilliant. He is after all a teenager and they are wont to be intensely up and down with little in between. I look forward to the next couple of chapters.
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oh that was so good! They have such amazing chemistry! It doesn't matter when or how they meet, they are MEANT to be together and I love that hehe. I was so scared that Edward would want to run off when that Richard doofas showed up...but you can tell Bella has NO interest in him! Her bringing him the blanket and watching for him was so sweet! I loved it!
fuz chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This close and wet encounter was hot! Thank you.
engelboi chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
oh men! i can't to see what happens next! please don't take too long to update! i love this story! :)
rvenden00 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
love the idea of this story. Any chance that it will continue past one or two more chapters?
IcarusToSun chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Thanks to ff I am finding out about the update only now:(

But better late than never! What an amazing chapter. Are you sure you don't want to make it into a slightly longer story? It is so good!

Thank you!