Reviews for The Decision
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am loving this. I am such a fan of your writing. There are many authors who try and capture the Edward that Stephenie wrote and failed except you. I feel like this a better version of Stephenie's writing. It didn't even feel like fanfiction. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. This was like reading Midnight sun for me, which is my fave work written by Stephenie. You can write Edward like no other. Thanks.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved it!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I was so happy to see you back with another story,it really made my Saturday!

I often have a problem to get into stories that are written in the 3rd person but it really works here.I like it a lot!

Great stuff and I can't wait to read more:)
aliceg1967 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So happy that I have you on author alert so I didn't miss this new story! As always it is heartwarming, I thoroughly look forward to reading the remaining chapters.
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wonderful chapter!

the way canon should have been written!

can't wait for the next update!

xo
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Welcome back, and what a lovely surprise to find in my inbox.

I simply adore how you take a moment from the Canon and then make it all your own. I can just imagine Canon Edward acting and feeling like this if he had made the decision to leave Forks after meeting Bella.

I can't wait to see where you take us, even if it's only for a short journey. Will Bella remember him? Will he tell her what he is?

Thanks for sharing.

EN
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That's what happens when you forget to put one in authors alert. The write new stories that you have no clue about... Ain't happening again!
ebhg chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Whoo hoo! This looks like it will be a ton of fun:) I can't wait for more!

ebhg:)
Darcyfitz1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Holy cow...you're back! YaY! Stick around? Pfftt... are you nuts? You are the best! Keep em coming, girlie. LOL

Great start so far. You ALWAY'S bring across Edward's angst and love so well. Can't wait to read more.

Have a wonderful weekend.

xoxo Jo
Bled Dry chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is lovely! I am particularly fond of Edward's description of his love; "And he would love her this way, without alteration or diversion, until the universe, and time itself, ceased to exist. And even then he suspected his love would fill the void that was left behind." Beautiful!
ValiumWaltzes chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I almost squealed with delight when I checked my inbox and saw that you were writing another story. I would have, but I was in a room with other people and, well, they would have thought I was being weirder than usual ;-)

No one, absolutely no one (not even S. Meyers herself!) writes Edward as wonderfully as you do.

I love this first chapter, and cant' wait to read the rest!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great start. Hope it has a HEA.
LaFemmeQuiRit chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yay! I am so glad to see another story from you. You are one of my favorite authors here. A great first chapter. I like how you talk about how immature Edward was when they first met, because they both were really. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
ohhhh

thank you!
Spamula69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am hooked. Your wording is just perfect. My heart was actually racing when he was walking to her. So Good.
2,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »