Reviews for The Decision
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I can't put into words how much I love your stories.

You are truly very talented, and I think you grasp the ways of both Edward and Bella better than most.

Sad this is a short story, but happy with it all the same.

tc88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ok you got me hooked ;)
majose chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Such a beautiful chapter. That was a perfect first date, so simple and intimate. I was thinking how it was a shame the way it ended, but you definitely fixed that!
jansails chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Beautifully done, elegant.

Perfect balance of hesitation & yearning.

Those first moments of getting to know one another, the approach, initial touch, fear of losing one's most heartfelt desire, the possibility of more.

Absolutely wonderful.

jansails/jan2
moosals chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is a lovely story and so beautifully written, as are all your works.

I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
oh, my goodness.i loved this chapter so, so much. i adore edward; he's very canon - so sweet and protective yet... a vampire. i loved when he got all possessive over bella with regard to richard, but still put her needs above his desire to be with her.

so good. ;)
too-old-to-still-be-a-twihard chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
awww, this is sooo sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;) x
spanglemaker9 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oh, I love this Edward. For all his beauty and power, he's so nervous and scared around her. Adorable.
MSPT chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
baynewen chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is truly beautiful and poignant. Your Edward is like a dream come true, you are a romantic genius!
84gemstone chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Yes, Yes, Yes he so has Bella hooked
ickaren chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Sigh, so good... I don't know how you make so much progress in two chapters, but it never feels rushed. I look forward to your next update.
Igoogleeverything chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
tremendous
songster chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
As usual you've nailed it. The beginning dance between two prospective lovers was beautifully laid along with the wonderful subtext from EPOV. His tendency to be a bit bipolar with his emotions is actually quite brilliant. He is after all a teenager and they are wont to be intensely up and down with little in between. I look forward to the next couple of chapters.
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oh that was so good! They have such amazing chemistry! It doesn't matter when or how they meet, they are MEANT to be together and I love that hehe. I was so scared that Edward would want to run off when that Richard doofas showed up...but you can tell Bella has NO interest in him! Her bringing him the blanket and watching for him was so sweet! I loved it!
2,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 170 .. Last Next »