Reviews for The Decision
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
really only 2 or 3 chapters

oh ok then I will read them too

I really like this 1st chapter honey, Ruby Wednesday rec'd it on ADF.
FungysCullen13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Cute!

I like it!

Moni
Igoogleeverything chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
absolutely brilliant. I am definately sticking around for more. You are truly an amazing, gifted writer.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I absolutely loved the first chapter, talk about fate.

I can hardly wait for the next. :-)
dmlove chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Yes, yes, yes! OMG. This is awesome. You are awesome. I love the story so far. Can't wait for more.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I do not know how I wasn't made aware of a new story - even a short one - by you of all people. Darn you ff and your temperamental alerts! I was just doing some random ff surfing when I came across this story favorited by someone. To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.

You've had them learn and grow up together, learning and changing with communication as the key. You've had them learning apart from each other, by forcing them to really open their eyes. But never like this. I'm fascinated with the changes that Bella would have gone through without the influence of vampires. I'm sure she never forgot Edward, but without his presence... Hmm.

Edward and his talk with Tanya made me fall in love all over again. That is something that was key in making me fall in love with Twilight in the first place.

Thanks as always for writing and sharing with us!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
oh my, i was super excited to see you had started a new fic and believe me, this did not disappoint

i love your writing, how you stay so close to canon but still create something orignal.

thanks for posting! can't wait for more!
jansails chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
RE:

And he would love her this way, without alteration or diversion, until the universe, and time itself, ceased to exist. And even then he suspected his love would fill the void that was left behind.

PERFECTION.

I wish I could've seen Bella's face when recognition hit her.

jansails/jan2
jbeaucage chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow. I should wish for a million dollars to fall from the sky, since just the other day I was wishing that you'd post a new story, & BAM. Update! Your stories are what Twilight could have been. I can't wait to see where this one goes.
ibly chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
wonderful, drew me in from the get go... can't wait to see where this goes. :}
my1edward chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I really like your AU stories, I'm so glad you're back with a new one. This part was really affecting-

"He had spent a month alone in a cave pondering that revelation, trying to understand. And when understanding finally came he'd felt no joy or excitement - only a crushing despair that he could never, ever be with the one he loved. He roared and railed at the fates that had decided his eternity would be spent alone; that meant he didn't even have the hope of love...and that Isabella Swan would never be loved the way she should be - because no-one would love her as deeply as he.

And the realisation that his love would be the most dangerous thing in her life...hurt.

It hurt so much it nearly broke him.

He had curled into a ball and wondered how he'd have the strength to get through the next day. He couldn't bear to think of the next thousand years. And the thousand after that."

Such a desolate view of eternity! I'm so happy Bella has reappeared in his life and he's decided to do something about it. Looking forward to more.
favludo chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh, that was beautiful! I love your writing so Im very happy to be able to read something from you again. Thanks for posting :)
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
very nice

am curious about it!
Libby Blue chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to see how everything plays out!
AngiJ chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I absolutely LOVE how you've taken the canon story and given it your own mature, real twist. I cannot wait to come back for the remaining chapter/s!
2,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »