Reviews for The Decision
MSPT chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow...O_O...very well written and you did a great job keeping it cannon so far. Thanks for writing and I can't wait for the next chapter!
IcarusToSun chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG! So happy to have you back! I missed you a lot since Distractions. Love this new story of yours, however short it may be. I'm in for the ride:) Please update soon.
IcarusToSun chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Kassiah chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow. this is really amazing. i could feel his emotions. i can't imagine that you are wrapping this up in one or two more chapters, but i am certainly looking forward to them! thanks for writing. xoxo
AH Darling chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh, welcome back!

Be it three chapters or three thousand, I will read -and love- them all. You are amazing.

Thanks for sharing with us again!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I will read anything YOU write with Edward in it.. It's ok that it's short.. just write more different stories then! XD

Can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yeah ! My favorite author who writes the BEST Edwards ever

Loved the chapter... so sorry I was not there to help...

next one promise !

Excellent
MastersWriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Really, really, really good story! The emotional depth was...incredible and I did not leave the last sentence with several tears down my face. I cannot wait to see where you will take this story and I will wait happily for more. Fantastic!
Sarabella79 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Love this!
mybadself chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Can't wait for more!
secamimom chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Really loved this. I swear, you write THE BEST canon Edward there is out there, in my opinion. Can't wait for more!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So glad to see you! Wow...there so many ways this story could go...frankly, I can't wait!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
God! I almost died of longing... I could feel his, acutely...

PenName76 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Fantastic! Loved it! So much potential and so many possibilities. I'm gonna need at least fifteen chapters.
DancingInMyUnderwear chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm in love with this story already and I can't wait for the rest. I don't think I've ever read a story with this premise before I can't wait to see what else you do with it.
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »