Reviews for The Decision
jmolly chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Your Ed is fascinating. You've managed to give him some habits that are so old-fashioned, and yet natural, like tallying ball scores to distract himself. I loved that. And going for a walk with a young lady, instead of going for coffee.

I hope B appreciates that, too :}
favludo chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Ohhhhhhhhh! You have captured Edward and Bella so beautifully. Your chapter made me smile the whole way though: that first love, that shyness, that adorableness. Thanks so much for posting :)
mallmouse chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
thank you! I'm such a sucker for Edward's, especially Vangward's angst. Can't wait to see what will happen next. I love the "you're a vampire(?)" scenes
eveneven chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Amazing chapter, I am always looking for updates from you!
Madmum chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I'm really enjoying them getting to know each other. Thx for the update.
tehrager chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Sigh. Definitely one of my favourite Vampwards. He's so sweet, I love this. :)
captn crunch chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
sweet chapter!
breakawaygirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
So, so good!
starla1979 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I was happy to see updates in my inbox from both you and content1 today. I may have mentioned before how much I enjoy your Edward. Less angst in my opinion and more rational thinking. I loved his walk with bella. That would be my ideal location for a date actually. No fuss and nothing fancy but still special, just like their relationship. I'm glad your version of Bella in this story was more of a risk-taker. I'm sure had edward stayed, she would not have ventured out on her own like that. It was nice to see Edward still had those protective instincts but he seemed more accepting of her newfound maturity. I'm glad you didn't bring Jacob in as the person who drove by. I think this story only needs one supernatural being :-). I can't wait to see where you take this. Not sure if you will write about edward turning bella but I can see you writing about that difficult conversation coming up. Looking forward to either one. Keep up the good work!
cullen-madness chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
i absolutely loved this chapter
1853kaz chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Sweet! He HAS matured. :)
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Edward is so cute. I especially like when he was entertaining thoughts of breaking that Dick..I mean Richard's neck ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter.
TwiMom4Claire chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
What a beautiful chapter and an increasingly interesting take on what could have been. I love every Edward you write, he's always much less angsty and more interesting and you never forget to keep him in touch with his human life. I also like your Bellas better, much softer and even though she's still a little awkward and awed by Edward, she isn't so filled with feeling inferior

to him. You add so much depth to these characters and have interesting and fresh storylines.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
What a lovely chapter. You write these two so beautifully. I love your Edward and Bellas.

My heart broke for Edward...his insecurity and his tender heart (even though it isn't beating). But I have hope for these two.

Richard, eat your heart out.
AH Darling chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Hands down, you write the BEST Edwards in this fandomm. Lovely, thank you.
2,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »