Reviews for The Decision
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I did enjoy this, WC! I was so happy to see the Author Alert, meaning something new from you...

I like this idea that given Edward's decision to leave after their 2nd meeting, he made a conscious decision to really consider the impact of meeting Bella and honestly found within himself what it truly meant to him...and decided to change for her, for himself.

I have to say, your stories have made me realize I love E&B stories where they've both matured beyond the all-encompassing, obsessive, young, immature all-or-nothing love of the original Twilight books and much of fanfic. I like that your characters think, grow and show a level of maturity...

I look forward to see how their first, second meeting goes and the rest of the story plays out. Only sad that it's going to be a short one - from you A/N!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great start! :)
u2shay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So happy to see another story from you! I was just telling someone the other day that you're one of my favorite AU authors. :)

I'm very interested to see where you are going. You're characterizations and "what if" scenarios are fabulous as always!

Shay
marsviolet chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yay! So excited to see something new from you! Loved this, and I can't wait to read more. :)
Missypooh chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Sooo excited to see a new story by you. Loved it. As always, the dialogue is sooo good
Lynne Cullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is a great story! Update soon, please!
Lily Anne Rose chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love this! Edward grew up! Can't wait for the net ones! Thanks!

Lily
dream catch me chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love this. To be honest I love everything u write! I look forward to find out what happens with Edward having made his decision. I'm guessing bella remembers him!
vampgirl138 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm soo glad that your writing again!
Madmum chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I loved chapter one and can't wait for more! Please update soon :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lovely to hear from you again! And this is delightful, love your Edward mindset. I'll be sticking around, with bells on :)
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow! You have me hooked!

Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing where you take the story from here :)
2,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162