Reviews for The Decision
twi nana chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
GO EDWARD! GO!

I really, really like this Edward, now, I can't wait to me this Bella.

More Please...
papierne.ersatzwelt chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I really liked this start and I am looking forward reading the second half of the story.
an-edward-chick chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I always get so excited when I get anything in my inbox from you. I'll follow you anywhere. I love the premise for this story. I like that Edward is a little more mature, grounded, and sure of himself before he begins a relationship with Bella. Can't wait for the next update to see Bella's reaction.
MyPenNameIs chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh, my god! That was so nice! And pretty! And absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I CANNOT wait for you to update! :D

That was so awesomely written and really cool!
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
oh! i didn't know this wasn't complete when i started, but you always write such lovely canon AU. this is no exception. excited to read this :)
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wonderful start! I look forward to the next installment!
heldtoransom chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Thank you for another story. I love the way Edward has grown over the two years since he last saw Bella.

Look forward to your lovely story. Cheers from Brisbane.
TheFadedLight chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is really cute! I like the set up.
TeamEdward246 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really like this :) I love all your stories! Please update soon!
RaquelnJake chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I love it already! OMG, you never cease to amaze me.
Janey90 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I'm so happy you're writing another story, I'm a huge fan of all your others, and distractions is my all time favourite FF, so if this is anything like it then its going to be brilliant.

Lovely first chapter, can't wait to read the next one (or two) and see where this EB go, can't wait to find out as I love them already.
transiberianexpress chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I hope that as usual you cannot be trusted when it comes to the number of chapters! :) I love all your stories, alternative stories based on canon characters are my absolute favorite and there are way too few of those given the number of fics in this fandom in general. The longer it is the better! Can't wait for more!
flora926 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I've adored everything you've written so I was thrilled to see this new story! I will definitely be around for as many or as few chapters as this story contains. It was a beautiful start, you write Edward so well. I can't wait to see where this goes.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Your words make me weep, they are so beautiful. I'm already in love with this one.
tehrager chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ahhh, this Edward is lovely. I can't wait for the next chapter.
2,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »