Reviews for The Decision
sherylb chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Time to get rid of Richard!

I LOVE that he took on a walk- that is really very sweet.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh, you tease us so, telling us that this awesomeness will only continue for another chapter or two! :)

I loved the chapter, darlin'! Edward is just precious and I would so love to see into Bella's head right now! :)

Shay

Thanks for posting.
twilighterfan2424 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Fantastic chapter!
vampgirl138 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great job! I love your stories as they are simple, elequent and leave you with war fuzzyies like a purple blanket. lol
FungysCullen13 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
it's really a great story, I can't wait the next chapter!

so cute and sweet!

Kisses

Moni
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
He shoved his hands deep in his pockets where they fisted and clenched, over and over. He was standing on a precipice and Bella had the power to save him or let him fall.

Why was this so hard? How did anyone ever do this?

Heh, good point. I'm married now, but I can clearly remember it being difficult to ask a man to go do something with me, or to wait on one to ask me to do something with him, you know?

"You'd better go and get dry," she murmured.

But Edward hadn't said 'goodnight' yet.

A smile of incredible tenderness crossed his lips. A curl of hair had escaped Bella's ponytail and he reached up slowly and tucked it carefully behind her ear. His fingers grazed over her cheekbone as his hand came back down, caressing her skin so gently. His fingers shook just a little.

Bella's eyes closed and it felt to Edward that she was leaning into his touch. Her soft gasp filled the space where they stood. Her blush roared over her skin.

Edward inhaled slowly. "Goodnight," he whispered.

He returned his hand to his side as Bella's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were so warm, so deep, and now they burned with something new. Edward felt his body tighten. He didn't know if he'd be able to tear himself away. But he also knew he couldn't just stand there forever.

Jesus, these two were made for each other. So sweet. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sarabella79 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great chapter! I love seeing Edward war with himself, but ultimately choose the right path in the end. Definitely destiny coming into play :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Very sweet. And clearly he fits ;)
jedigirlsc chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Soooo beautiful :)

thank you for writing this!
TeamEdward246 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Only another chapter or two? aw :( I wish you would write more cuz i love this!
Just4ALE chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Very sweet. He's so emo, lol.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
There are moments here and there, where I almost think that Bella knows what Edward is. That something she's not telling him (and he can't pull from her mind, obviously) has given her knowledge of the vampire world. With her father marrying Sue Clearwater, Bella may have had some insights on the treaty and the Quileute stories.

Of course, these are all my guesses, and I could be reading too much into this, but then I firmly believe that Edward and Bella mated the first time they laid eyes on each other and that only her scent threw them off course for a while.

Your writing is exquisite but you probably already knew that.

TMOT
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
the purple cashmere throw makes an appearance!
2,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »