Reviews for The Decision
lamelurker chapter 9 . 2/29
Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
blondferretgirl chapter 9 . 1/25
Love It!
Jesstew chapter 9 . 1/23
Beautiful!
febrahimi chapter 9 . 1/19
Wow. It's definitely the best AU story out there!
davysekhon chapter 9 . 1/14
Hey. ! Like all your ExB stories this was just as beautiful, interesting and magnificent and poetic. I really love your stories about our perfectly matched and beautiful couple and want to thank you for all the hard work and time you put in writing such wonderful stories, all the stories are truly mindblowing and have such a great but different plots, which is truly refreshing. Thank you.
robela chapter 9 . 1/3
Thank you again,what a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
So many things progressed in this chapter, and all with a happy dot at the end. I love your writing, and how it swirls in my mind as I glide over the words. Thank you!

If anyone reads this, you MUST read windchymes story "The Keepsake" as it is a wonderful! You will love that Edward and Bella. I vividly remember how the words painted her on the bus in Alaska, seeing something in the woods along the road as they rode along...and pretzel dude. lol Great story and highly recommended!
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Thank you! There was so much going on in each chapter, and I loved every single letter. Truly a love story to extend over all timelines. Another wonderful gift from you. :) Thank you!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
This is such a sweet, tender chapter. Both of them have waited a long time to see this come to fruition and to acknowledge their true feelings. Edward is so much calmer and now happy, even with his human memories.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Vamp or not, he has the manners of a true gentleman! Even though everything has happened within a two week period, it's like months have passed. They have gone through so much in such a short time span, learned and shared.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Congrats on the nomination (several years ago! ;) )

Oh, no. I certainly didn't expect the accident to happen! Charlie will probably show up & be shocked to see Carlisle and Edward. Gotta go read the next chapter to see what happens!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
They were so sweet the night she invited him in to her apartment. And if vamps could have heart attacks then Edward would have had about six or so while looking through Bella's album. But it did help him see a little of what he missed in those two years.

Five days? Oy!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
It's a nice surprise that as each chapter closes, you've kindly written another. I'm not going to complain one bit, even though brooding second-guessing Edward is back full force. lol If he could read Bella's mind he would be pleasantly surprised to know she's probably feeling a lot more for him than he could have hoped. Baby steps, Eddie-boy, baby steps.
Drithligh chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Excellent story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
I love your Edwards :)
They are very similar to the original Edward and your stories are beautiful to read x
2,553 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »