Reviews for The Decision
This is hands down one of the most beautiful Edward/Bella stories I've read. :)
Carla Gasperoni chapter 9 . 1/4
Beautiful! What an amazing twist.
I LOVED it! Great job!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Oh! I'm so happy for them right now, especially for Edward! Yay!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Omg! I truly love this wonderful story! It's excellent and has me all feels for Edward right now! You are my favorite fanfic author. You are phenomenal! I wonder how much Bella suspects because we are seeing this in Edwards pov. Twilight was Bella's pov and I like the change because I think Bella will surprise us with what she was suspecting. I still wonder if Bella was killed back in the day when her red truck crashed and she was a spirit or something paranormal. I must read on now!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
I'm wondering what Bella thinks of his cold hard skin. When he kisses her it makes her so happy that she doesn't care. Just like the original story Bella, I think she knows something's different but she is not afraid because his actions let her trust him.

I truly love this story! You are such a wonderful writer!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
I love that Bella accepts Edward so far without asking a lot of questions. Does she know something. When she was talking about her truck getting smashed up, I thought that maybe she was killed but was a spirit walking the earth ;). Something seems to be going on that we don't know about. But maybe she's just attracted to him like in Twilight and she doesn't care what he is. I must read on now to see if Edward gets a little bit ;)
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
I loved this chapter and I'm so happy with how close they are getting already. But Edward's got a lot ahead of him nowand he can't lose his nerve!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I'm loving this story! I love canon Edward. I wish it was longer!
Kylah S chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Omg this fic is just pure freaking GENIUS!
hot4edward chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
This was a lovely story, too! Actually I'd finished reading it while waiting for your next chapter of "Eight Days." Then I read one of your short stories and moved into "The Keepsske." Only I'm just now posting a review for this story. Love how this time they meet up in Chicago.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
This Edward is so gentle with Bella, so thoughtful and attentive to her. Though his thoughts may be a bit obsessive, he doesn't seem to brood the way canon Edward did. He genuinely seems to enjoy his time with her as well as the interests he's pursued. It's a bit odd that he has no other relationships, which B may begin to notice, but his family isn't there, and it's not like he has "peers" really. It's quite the little bubble they're in, much like the first weeks of any human romantic relationship, so he's done a very good job of emulating that behavior. Very interesting story so far.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Starting this on your recommendation - I'm enjoying the twist on canon already!
Cherylstweedy chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
I'm so glad I checked to see if I had read this before. It was such a delight reading this story. Excellent work.
Oneway2011 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
That was wonderful and heart warming. Perfect level of lemons! But if you ever get board and motivated at the same time, you could do book 2 wedding, accidental pregnancy, successful birth, maybe even human Bella as ?Renesme?'s Mom- that could be fun. Then book 3 could deal with Volturi, wouldn't want to leave them out! Sorry, I just love your writing style and creativity- we'll talk later, I'm off to read anything else you have published, Thank you!
corteznutterz1 chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I can’t wait for saturday now when he tells her!
2,580 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »