Reviews for The Decision
Eli42 chapter 1 . 1/3
Please, write about Rex and Charlotte!
Eli42 chapter 9 . 1/3
So cute!
lindyrb chapter 9 . 1/2
Loved this!
lizzieloo04 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
This was incredible!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Can't belive I haven't read this yet. I love your stuff and from the start of this one I don't think I will be let down. Great start!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Don't know how I ever missed this story when I read some of your other stories. I absolutely loved it. A different Edward and Bella because of decisions and circumstances. Both had matured and they were better for the time spent apart not knowing the other was thinking of them often and wondering. Well thought out and developed. Definitely a favorite.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Very much enjoying the journey.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Am enjoying this story very much. Not sure how I missed it before. Like the storyline a whole lot and really like the people Edward and Bella have become. Crossing my fingers that everything works out for them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
No dissing the United States Naval Academy! It's an awesome place.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Sweet, beautiful, heartwarming, thank you.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This is one of the few documented cases where Edward had matured, grown, (changed!). It's my second time reading and I love it. Thanks.
onetree chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Love it, thank you for the beautiful story :-)
onetree chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Even though I know it's right there at the click of a button, but this story's amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
onetree chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
*silently shrieks in overwhelming excitement* I couldn't read fast enough it's so riveting!
onetree chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Such a sweet story :-) I really like the version of Edward in here. He's different, but really naturally and subtly (and that's all due to your lovely writing)
2,508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »