Reviews for The Decision
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
This is such a sweet, tender chapter. Both of them have waited a long time to see this come to fruition and to acknowledge their true feelings. Edward is so much calmer and now happy, even with his human memories.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Vamp or not, he has the manners of a true gentleman! Even though everything has happened within a two week period, it's like months have passed. They have gone through so much in such a short time span, learned and shared.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Congrats on the nomination (several years ago! ;) )

Oh, no. I certainly didn't expect the accident to happen! Charlie will probably show up & be shocked to see Carlisle and Edward. Gotta go read the next chapter to see what happens!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
They were so sweet the night she invited him in to her apartment. And if vamps could have heart attacks then Edward would have had about six or so while looking through Bella's album. But it did help him see a little of what he missed in those two years.

Five days? Oy!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
It's a nice surprise that as each chapter closes, you've kindly written another. I'm not going to complain one bit, even though brooding second-guessing Edward is back full force. lol If he could read Bella's mind he would be pleasantly surprised to know she's probably feeling a lot more for him than he could have hoped. Baby steps, Eddie-boy, baby steps.
Drithligh chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Excellent story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
I love your Edwards :)
They are very similar to the original Edward and your stories are beautiful to read x
Lillywhite1 chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
BAFan chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
So I was going through an enormous backlog of emails (dating back to 2010, oy vey!) and deleting them when I came across one notifying me of an update to this story. On a whim I started reading it again, and am just as taken with it as I was originally. This is beautifully written; I love the more mature characterizations of both Edward and Bella and the slower progress of their relationship than we saw in canon.

It's perfect. Well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Nice story!
Nikki1219 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Such a lovely story, thanks for sharing!
Debby-1957 chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
This was a beautifully written love story! The idea that maturing and personal growth helped them both was logical. It's the same in real life; we want our kids to grow up before getting married and starting their families.
I appreciated how nicely you wrote of their affection for each other. It was truly 'making love' without a lot of embarrassing you for that.
You might want to check out "What Drives Her" by VirginiaMay. It's a completely different story of course, but Edward leaves Forks after she was almost hit by Tyler's van and then meets her accidentally five years later. I think you would enjoy it.
I'm adding your story to my favorites because I really love it. Thank you!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
So sweet! What a perfect moment for them to share in a beautiful place.
b3j02 chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Amazing! I love how they are coming up with solutions to live their life together! Even when things get a little hairy. :)
b3j02 chapter 7 . 5/24/2015