Reviews for The Decision
hot4edward chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
This was a lovely story, too! Actually I'd finished reading it while waiting for your next chapter of "Eight Days." Then I read one of your short stories and moved into "The Keepsske." Only I'm just now posting a review for this story. Love how this time they meet up in Chicago.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
This Edward is so gentle with Bella, so thoughtful and attentive to her. Though his thoughts may be a bit obsessive, he doesn't seem to brood the way canon Edward did. He genuinely seems to enjoy his time with her as well as the interests he's pursued. It's a bit odd that he has no other relationships, which B may begin to notice, but his family isn't there, and it's not like he has "peers" really. It's quite the little bubble they're in, much like the first weeks of any human romantic relationship, so he's done a very good job of emulating that behavior. Very interesting story so far.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Starting this on your recommendation - I'm enjoying the twist on canon already!
Cherylstweedy chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
I'm so glad I checked to see if I had read this before. It was such a delight reading this story. Excellent work.
Oneway2011 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
That was wonderful and heart warming. Perfect level of lemons! But if you ever get board and motivated at the same time, you could do book 2 wedding, accidental pregnancy, successful birth, maybe even human Bella as ?Renesme?'s Mom- that could be fun. Then book 3 could deal with Volturi, wouldn't want to leave them out! Sorry, I just love your writing style and creativity- we'll talk later, I'm off to read anything else you have published, Thank you!
corteznutterz1 chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I can’t wait for saturday now when he tells her!
corteznutterz1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
I am loving this story!
kmap111 chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Poor Edward, he's goi g crazy with worry :(
kmap111 chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Omg! I'm loving every minute of this story! ! This Edward is so sweet, I love him!

Can't wait to see what's next! Eeepp
bella0609 chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
loving this so, so much!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Beautiful story!
Romana973 chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
Just found this story so many years after it was posted here, and I loved it. I think it is truly one of my favorites now - so uplifting, so hopeful and joyful!
Thank you!
trekgeezer chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
Excellent ending. Really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
I really enjoy reading about his struggle. Even as Edward described himself as "our kind", vampire, monster, he milled around the house getting nervous about the big reveal. Great scene of emergency room Edward.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
YES! She took the truth so easily. I would've freaked or fainted. I'm so happy for them :D
2,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »