Reviews for Inside the Black Ant
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 2/5
This story was really interesting and lovely and even a bit funny. Above all, it was very much well-written. Great job on writing this!
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I really loved Kankuro's plan and the way you described it.

It was so fitting how Temari and Shikamaru finally got together.

Great story :)
temari4689 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I died at the part about it being his mothers genjutsu. cute story
LesMislover2013 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love SHIKATEM! *fangirl squeal* *awkward cough* well anyway... AWeSOmE a SAUCE!
springArcher chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
What an awesome read! What else is there to say? This is actually way better than any M-rated fic i've accidentally stumbled upon :D ("accidentally...yeah, right XD )
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I wish I could put my love of this story into words, but I can't so I'll just go with, EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK! SOOOOOO CUTE!
Charlie writes stuff chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
first off: do you have any idea how HARD it is to find a good shikamaru x temari story? IT IS SO HARD AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY. like, i'm talking about a story that's not just well-written-the characterization is down pat, the dialogue has that perfect, distinct flavor-and i love how they didn't even have actual sex but this story was like SERIOUSLY steamy.

speaking of steam, after having just come back from korea and my aunt's un-air conditioned apartment, i could totally relate. i could picture all the scenes perfectly. really good job! this is the first story i've read from you, looking forward to your other ones :)
Goth chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was very good. You hit every emotion dead on. It's been a while since I've read anything Naruto, but from how well they were in character and the descriptions of everything else, I can't tell if this isn't canon.

The way you detailed Temari finding his wrists attractive and focusing on other parts of him vice just his face really set the mood something deep. Not to mention the emotions behind it were very, very vivid.

heathrowe chapter 1 . 1/24/2012

So I first read this story a few months ago... and well, I love it. I mean, I love the dynamic between the two of them. I love how they both just... KNOW what it is they want and what it would mean for them to get into it.

The scenes were well set too. I swear, I actually FELT that heat in the ant.

Thank you for such a great little story!
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is the best fic I've read in MONTHS! So in character, so loving, so damn perfect! Hot not to fall in love with it?

ps: Go, Kankuro!

Awesome, AWESOME job!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was beautifully written, great premise, and wonderful characterization. I loved everything about it, especially how you wrote Shikamaru so eloquently. I also loved Temari as well; it was a believable set-up, and was fun to read.

I also enjoyed Kankuro taking matters into his own hands, and trying to help Temari with her problem. It was really a pleasure to read. :D
viv chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Interesting story! Good luck with writing!
Leca B chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so great! I like how every emotion is so well described, you can't help but get carried along! Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, I was as nervous and desperate as her in the beginning. The two of them locked up in the puppet... Priceless. It had me cracking up. And I love how it's so intense and heartfelt. And they're in character, which is a bless (and totally hard to do, especially when it comes do Temari). And I don't think it was mushy at all! Well, maybe just a little bit, but it wasn't much, it was bearable. And I totally loved their encrypted (can I say that?) messages. It was very sweet. Overall, I think I love it. Great job!
Ligare chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
It's a nice one-shot. The format is easy to read and it doesn't have any spelling or glaring grammatical mistakes. It's sweet, funny and serious all at once. It doesn't though, mention their other friends much or how they manage to end the war.
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
wow! that was one seriously funny, sexy oneshot! thank you!