Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
igonewild chapter 14 . 7/27/2017
Oh my God please update this already please please please I love Grimmjow this way and God, the emotions are so overwhelming I love it and I'd love to see the father and son finally work their shit out please update
Maddy0224 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I recently read all of your SBB. I am an ardent duckie now. Your last installment, Sins of the Father, is marked complete, but i think the story is far from finished. Are you still going to continue it (so is there hope for me)? I won't ask when you'll update, but just wanted to know if you will .

Once again, big fan..errr duckie.
Nicki chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Omggg plzzzzzzz updateee :(
JoanIncarnate chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
i hope its all smooth sailing from now on :/
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
Will this story continue? I love it
Foggy chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Can make more stories
Please
WE MISSED U chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
So u back girl I have missed u okay your are a work if art and needs to be completed now that your back I can finally rest at ease knowing u will update these wonderful stories and Welcome back
Fleurdesamione chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Ah thank you for the update~ a lovely little tidbit! I'm so happy that Taichi and the others might get a chance to fix things up.
PheonixFire87 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
So glad you're back!
Grimminette chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Aahh my god the little family is so cute with all this awkwardness ! Poor Grimmy I hope he Will have a BIIIIIG family hug, because it hurts to see him in this state ! Thank for the chapter ! I'm so eager to read the next one !
briar black death rose chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Poor Taichi. All that pain. Things get better.
dragonbaby14020 chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Yay yay yay yay so much yay. So glad to see this pop up tonight
Wintana chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
This little ducky is happy!
wittlewons chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Ohhhhh my gosh. What did we do to derserve these chapters after a farewell! What a treat! Saw the notification and immediately came to read the story! I'm so glad that Grimm has made some steps with Tai. Those two make me want to ball my eyes out. Uhg and the whole ichi x Grimm tension is intense too. Can't wait for adorable/awkwardness!
fany smile chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Ow! That touch my heart soooo deep!
I just wanna said thanks, 'cos this fic made me remember my childhood and now, I'll call my parents and tell them how much I love them
Back to the main history, I'll wait patiently for the next update! I hope it will be soon :3
besos!