Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
I love it!
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 13 . 5/4
I'm so happy! I mean it probably isn't the talk that either Grimmjow or Taichi expected, but there has been progress. It's beautiful. Thank you for another chapter.
wittlewons chapter 13 . 5/4
I'm so glad you came back to this. It's an emotional roller coaster! I wanted to cry for poor Taichi! FINALLY Grimmjow is getting his head out of his ass. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great job.
briar black death rose chapter 13 . 5/3
Awe grimmjow you really are trying
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 13 . 5/3
Awww I'm so glad 5hat Grimm is trying to make things tight between him and his son
xDarklightx chapter 13 . 5/3
I like it.
alliefan chapter 12 . 5/3
Hello, Miss P, it's so good to 'see' you again. I hope everything is going well for you. Wonderful new addition to this story.
WOW chapter 12 . 4/27
YOU'RE BACK?
ARE YOU BACK? PLEASE TELL ME YOU"RE BACK
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 12 . 4/28
Kawaii! Miss P this is so cute in the end! Kinda tense in the beginning and middle but the end was perfect for this chapter! Picturing Taichi with the makeup was wonderful with your description! Sakuya likes
I'm not sure if the time stamp of 54 minutes on when this was updated is correct but if it is I fucking knew it like I don't even use the same email I used when I first signed up for gd cause that was ages ago and I was probably 14 but I just had this urge to reread SBB and I was like I wonder is miss p is doin alright and lo and befucken hold here u are updating I felt it in my spirit in my soul in my gd rei ahi I swear I'm really sorry if the time stamp is wrong and I just look crazy and I haven't even read the latest chapter or whatever but idk I hope not! Even if I'm completely wrong I still have a chapter that I haven't read yet so now I gotta go read it! Thank you lovu lovu kissu kissu missu missu!
franfran5643 chapter 12 . 4/27
Bless you.
briar black death rose chapter 12 . 4/26
Poor Taichi But at least it keeps him preoccupied.
Oh how the mighty pairing is falling. it'll be interesting to see if Grimmjow can settle things with his sons.
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 12 . 4/26
Grimm better get his head straight before he loses Ichi...just sayin. Great chapter Miss P, when I saw the email that you updated I was dancing in my seat with excitement!
xDarklightx chapter 12 . 4/26
I like it.
Mistress Steff chapter 12 . 4/26
Great chapter, loved the ending with shinji!