Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
FrauleinHanna chapter 8 . 4/17
Gah! The wonderful feelings when I saw the update and the tears when I had finished it! I love your style and the twist in your plots. I have no idea how many times I have read your SBB storys but I just can't seem to get enough. Looking forward to finding out the future for this troubled family!
TarekTGreen chapter 8 . 4/14
Oh my god ! Your writing's just awesome ! :0 Please pleeeeaaase tell me the next chapter is coming soon ! :D
YourxXSweetxXSilence chapter 8 . 4/2
YEA! man this chapter hits me in the feels! love this man... im so happy about this. my love goes to you penny!
willthestag chapter 8 . 3/22
Man grimmjow is fucking up real bad. poor taichi this situation is beyond fucked up
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 3/19
:( poor taichi... But at least this means that all his secrets are out and he doesn't have to do that kind of stuff anymore! ... right?
La la la chapter 8 . 3/13
Plz update more! 3
oh my gosh i was so happy when i saw that you had written a new chapter! i love this fic and REALLY wanted to know what would happen next. thank you for continuing it, i will be waiting with baited breath for the next instalment!
kawaiiasfuuuck chapter 8 . 3/4
I seriously wanted to cry when I saw you updated this! My best friend and I who've been following you rejoiced and sand many songs on joy! I hope you're doing well, this was an amazing chapter and you're doing an amazing job. I'm looking forward to more chapters and news from you!
Swallowing Dante chapter 8 . 2/22
I have been on the look out for this to up date. I love it. Can't wait to see more.
Mistress Steff chapter 8 . 2/22
Finally more! I love this series! Hope u write more soon! XD
Lucinda Atom chapter 8 . 2/19
Huzzah! I'm so happy you updated! I loved this story and I really wanted to see how it ends! I hope you feel inspired to update soon because this chapter gave me so many feels!
YamiAkane97 chapter 8 . 2/19
Loved it! Please update when you can!
peckforever chapter 8 . 2/11
YES, beg for forgiveness my dear, you made me completely crazy with the waiting ! But since this chapter is as great as the others (and because I think you are an amazing writer), I'm going to forgive you !
I was so sad for Grimmjow and Taichi, it's obvious how they both love each other and can't convey it. Please continue, I really want to know how they will deal with their situation. And I beg you, not another hiatus, please please, please, please !
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 8 . 2/9
YOSH! Sakuya so happy chu back on here and Deviantart! Wb We missededed chuz!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 8 . 2/9
I am so happy you updated! Loved it and feel bad for Grimm and Ichi, knowing now what their oldest son has been up to.