Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
Nicki chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Omggg plzzzzzzz updateee :(
JoanIncarnate chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
i hope its all smooth sailing from now on :/
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
Will this story continue? I love it
Foggy chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Can make more stories
Please
WE MISSED U chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
So u back girl I have missed u okay your are a work if art and needs to be completed now that your back I can finally rest at ease knowing u will update these wonderful stories and Welcome back
Fleurdesamione chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Ah thank you for the update~ a lovely little tidbit! I'm so happy that Taichi and the others might get a chance to fix things up.
PheonixFire87 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
So glad you're back!
Grimminette chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Aahh my god the little family is so cute with all this awkwardness ! Poor Grimmy I hope he Will have a BIIIIIG family hug, because it hurts to see him in this state ! Thank for the chapter ! I'm so eager to read the next one !
briar black death rose chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Poor Taichi. All that pain. Things get better.
dragonbaby14020 chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Yay yay yay yay so much yay. So glad to see this pop up tonight
Wintana chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
This little ducky is happy!
wittlewons chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Ohhhhh my gosh. What did we do to derserve these chapters after a farewell! What a treat! Saw the notification and immediately came to read the story! I'm so glad that Grimm has made some steps with Tai. Those two make me want to ball my eyes out. Uhg and the whole ichi x Grimm tension is intense too. Can't wait for adorable/awkwardness!
fany smile chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Ow! That touch my heart soooo deep!
I just wanna said thanks, 'cos this fic made me remember my childhood and now, I'll call my parents and tell them how much I love them
Back to the main history, I'll wait patiently for the next update! I hope it will be soon :3
besos!
Fany Smile :)
dragonbaby14020 chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
OMG IM CRYING! I've literally all the SBB stories in 4 days and im hook and my eyes are going wonky from staring at my computer, but i don't care i NEED more! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon. I need more lol.
DaTenshi Yuki chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Wahhh! I'm crying too! Grimmjow finally pulled his shit together and apologize! Lmao! and my boyfriend came in when a tear came down.

Anyways! It was a great chapter. I was more than surprised that the fanfic was updated a month ago. I was rereading SBB...again (maybe like the 9th or 10th time, idk) and I was like, OMG SHE UPDATED?! I LOVE IT!

Also, i noticed something about Ishida. Does he have a huge crush on Taichi? Because I remember the little chapter when he was talking to Yayoi about idiotic men not knowing their feelings, lolz. Just a speculation. But anyways, I can't wait for the next update!

With love and respect for your amazing writing,
DaTenshi Yuki