Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
Foggy chapter 3 . 7/22
Can make more stories
Please
WE MISSED U chapter 14 . 7/13
So u back girl I have missed u okay your are a work if art and needs to be completed now that your back I can finally rest at ease knowing u will update these wonderful stories and Welcome back
Fleurdesamione chapter 14 . 6/14
Ah thank you for the update~ a lovely little tidbit! I'm so happy that Taichi and the others might get a chance to fix things up.
PheonixFire87 chapter 14 . 6/14
So glad you're back!
Grimminette chapter 14 . 6/14
Aahh my god the little family is so cute with all this awkwardness ! Poor Grimmy I hope he Will have a BIIIIIG family hug, because it hurts to see him in this state ! Thank for the chapter ! I'm so eager to read the next one !
briar black death rose chapter 14 . 6/14
Poor Taichi. All that pain. Things get better.
dragonbaby14020 chapter 14 . 6/13
Yay yay yay yay so much yay. So glad to see this pop up tonight
Wintana chapter 14 . 6/13
This little ducky is happy!
wittlewons chapter 14 . 6/13
Ohhhhh my gosh. What did we do to derserve these chapters after a farewell! What a treat! Saw the notification and immediately came to read the story! I'm so glad that Grimm has made some steps with Tai. Those two make me want to ball my eyes out. Uhg and the whole ichi x Grimm tension is intense too. Can't wait for adorable/awkwardness!
fany smile chapter 13 . 1/14
Ow! That touch my heart soooo deep!
I just wanna said thanks, 'cos this fic made me remember my childhood and now, I'll call my parents and tell them how much I love them
Back to the main history, I'll wait patiently for the next update! I hope it will be soon :3
besos!
Fany Smile :)
dragonbaby14020 chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
OMG IM CRYING! I've literally all the SBB stories in 4 days and im hook and my eyes are going wonky from staring at my computer, but i don't care i NEED more! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon. I need more lol.
DaTenshi Yuki chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Wahhh! I'm crying too! Grimmjow finally pulled his shit together and apologize! Lmao! and my boyfriend came in when a tear came down.

Anyways! It was a great chapter. I was more than surprised that the fanfic was updated a month ago. I was rereading SBB...again (maybe like the 9th or 10th time, idk) and I was like, OMG SHE UPDATED?! I LOVE IT!

Also, i noticed something about Ishida. Does he have a huge crush on Taichi? Because I remember the little chapter when he was talking to Yayoi about idiotic men not knowing their feelings, lolz. Just a speculation. But anyways, I can't wait for the next update!

With love and respect for your amazing writing,
DaTenshi Yuki
DarkSkies Stars chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Hello, I was just wondering if you were ever going to update this story. I really love it but just realised it said discontinued at the top. have you really stopped writing this? Just wondering and again I love reading about their kids.
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
kawaii the ending was sweet...ish xD but still for Grimmjow to finally put his family first (after so much motivation) its just really sweet as can be...oh and I dunno why but for some reason your facebook page isn't popping up on my newsfeed when ever ya post...I dunno why. I've liked and I'm following your page :/
aobittybaby chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
You're writing is so wonderful I get pangs of hurt in my heart like I don't even know u but I'm pretty sure im in love with u tbh u beautiful shooting star