Reviews for Cold
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 8 . 7/7
Don't worry. The ending was good. Kinda sudden but still good.
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 1 . 1/10
Gg
Uzum-Naru chapter 1 . 1/5
My god, this is just an amazing story! The best pairing and the best fanfic!
evilangel chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
The ending was good enough n at least u finished it instead abandoning it,discontinued or sequal (i hate sequal due to author never getting them done). Good story.
KingPlotBunny chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
wow beautiful funny and overall realistic for a shinobi world not like Kishi's...well whatever he's made it into now it started off realistic for shinobi but I feel like he started to get away from what shinobi really are as he got farther along shinobi aren't meant to fight fairly or out in the open they aren't meant to be gods who can fly and or level villages with a wave of their hands they're meant to fight with stealth, dirty tactics and ideally not fight at all but quickly take out their enemy before they're even seen granted with high level shinobi a tactic like that wont work and open combat becomes unavoidable take the both fights between Zabuza and Kakashi Zabuza tried a quick kill it failed he fought openly but quickly regained the advantage of stealth THAT is how shinobi are meant to fight with deceit and cunning while yes they also need to be able to use combat that doesn't rely on that as a back up and maybe even primary skill but enough ragging on kishi frankly I loved how you had Naruto reject using the nine-tails as I felt that all Kishi made him was 1 trick pony with a few different power up modes I also loved your description of things like how Madara described Sasuke after his fight with Sakura it made me laugh and yeah I don't imagine talking about kinky sex is something your suppose to do in front of your mom's grave the best part had to be how the world continued to be divided as that is human nature we cannot exist without conflict its the nature of all living things when the population gets to be a certain size and is in a limited space we clash to try and claim space/resources for ourselves I never liked how Kishi just said "ok war ends let peace rain!" I mean ok maybe for a while but what about the minor villages that didn't devote ninja to the war I find it hard to believe that with the major villages weakened the minor ones wouldn't try to take advantage even if they didn't peace like that might last a few years maybe a decade...till people forgot the entire reason they fought together and come up with new reasons to fight against each other again that's human nature your ending PERFECTLY captured the way the Naruto world should work another thing was Naruto's character development and by that I mean he actually had some unlike Kishi who kept him a screaming idiot all the way up till Naruto: The Last Movie...which wasn't the last movie dude's milking his creation to the grave for every last cent he can get I swear, but back on track you had a Naruto who had to grow up and learn rather than just keep plowing ahead acting like a child I never understood why Naruto didn't wake up especially when Sasuke joined Akatsuki I also never understood how a world that could be so vicious could just all smile and forgive the emo-king when he was partially responsible for starting a war, lastly the pairing I love Samui and felt she never got enough screen time in the manga/anime her personality perfectly balances Naruto's which again would have been a good opportunity for character development Kishi missed...plus she's hot as fuck anyway this has been a long ass review I know but overall you made a great story for various reasons that I had to list so yeah great story thanks for writing
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
I'm actually okay with that ending. It was detailed in that we basically get the gist of what happened but isntead of a long drawn out war we can enjoy the romance part and his growth as a character.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
So what your saying here is that Naruto needs ta be the greater power. Though beating up S class nin basically makes you an S class nin espeically if you didn't use kyuubi chakra.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
Its a rather fast relationship but who cares. When emotions run high stuff goes fast. Though its to be expected after she randomly fucked him in the beginning haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Sakura death YEhah. Doesn't happen often. Though at least she went down fighting. Sad she didn't win that but not surprising. That Tayuya fic preview was hilarious.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Ah Karin died at this point canon wise anyways. So yay. But Sakura dying was kinda big. As for the thing with his mom..well considering he was too retarded to be able to use any of the abilities she mentioned and the kekkei genkai is basically just a passive higher vitality slighter better healing and usually larger chakra reserves than average shinobi its really not all that special when ya think about it.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
When he says it like that...
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Its kinda interesting take on things. To force something strange and kinda akward to happen to bust the retard out of his hallucinations.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Rofl free sex but doesn't mean shit cause she is basically making a point plus she likes his big chakra reserves...rofl. I like that your looking into his Psychology, naruto's, it stands to reason the only reason he gave a shit about sasuke was definitely because of the ones you had Samui give above. I gotta agree. And with sakura he only liked and wnated to help her because she at least spoke with him and even hit him. He might have even thought hitting was a form of affection. Kinda creepy really.
LeMarX chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
damn!
the character development!

i love this ! great job.
hope to see more of my favourite pairing
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I will admit...I almost quit trying to read this story when I saw canon naruto being depicted. There is a reason I don't watch/read naruto anymore. I will continue reading though, because I always enjoy fics that punch holes in his philosophy...I mean naruto has the mentality of a 6 year old.