Reviews for On mind changing, and its consequences
joey91731 chapter 1 . 5/19
go Nami her first kiss from luffy
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 1/19
Ch 3: I am really embarrassed to ask this question but still - What happened to... um... the hymen? Isn't it... first... actually, forget it. It's too weird to even ask such a thing.

Another but more playful question - Weren't they still in the lounge? And couch? How did he sleep 'beside' her? Actually, what happened the next morning when Sanji...?

*Evil grin*
jjellybeans chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
OH. MY. GOSH.

That was absolutely beautiful. Incredibly well written, I was able to picture every single delicate detail. It was romantic but not too corny. AMAZING!
Nelliplier48 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I love your flow and the description as you write. Your imagery was beautiful and your style.. Is simply beautiful as well. So well written, I love it. Luna all the way.
ninaxw chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Romantic, sexy and it has LuNa in it... I'd say it's a perfect fic. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...lol
seireidoragon chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
This was a great story and I loved how you wrote Luffy in this one!
skelekc chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Your English is great. I couldn't tell it was ur second language until you said it. Great story too. I like it
Collin Oshea chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it
giby-chan chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
:O
nami puede haber quedado embarazada :O
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
aww, this was sweet! I love how tender and affectionate both behave, good work!
Bitten Nails chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Dammit, Luffy! Why you so cute? .
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
GOD, that was so...! Oh, my gawd! This was just...

Damn, woman. You leave me speechless.
omagerdnerdynord chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
aaaaw :3 ! so much fluuuff! i love this story. i myself, am french as well so i understand the whole "not your original language" thing, (even though i speak flluently with no accent and stuff), and i just want to precise that i think that when you said tights and tight, you meant thighs and thigh. just saying.
other than that , this is amazing, i love it !
NothingWithEverything chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Lol the next morning is going to be awkward. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »