Reviews for Dazed and confused
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
psh, ahahahaaha, poor wes and david. i'm kind of sad that we didn't get to see blaine realize what his feelings were though...
ChyChyOtokipus chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
... I loved it... I think its definitly cute for the way you made Blaine's wanting to transfer in the end. I think you represented Blaine well at the same time i feel like he personally wouldnt do this. maybe not on that extreme of a level. but thats me and this still is so good :D
Kawai-Ku-Nai-Chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awesome :D (basicly that, just awesome)

Yes that really didn't work out very well for the warblers.
wombat blainers chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
hehe this was really good :')

Do you think you'll continue it? :B
JustKeepSmilin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I think you should continue this story, maybe into a second chapter? to where Blaine actually realizes he's in love. I think you wrote this fic really well, and I liked the topic (but not the end, I feel like it didn't really resolve).
JustADaydream chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved this, i thought it was so funny at the end.

You should continue it and write what happens at McKinley.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved this. Oh, this is kind of how it's all been working out in my head-canon! I'm glad that we're kind of on the same page.

Caitlin(:
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hahaha I love how oblivious Blaine is in this fic. I could easily see him being THIS oblivious in real life as well. Yikes...hahaha. Great work!
Grecia1990 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
very very good, many histories talk about blaine transfering to MKHS but any of them talk about the reaction of the Warblers... continue please
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh, holy fuckfish, knew it was gonna happen but its still worth it!
erinjoy29 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
LOL! Just... lol. That was hilarious and perfect :)
DontStopBelieving chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
hmmm. I really like it but to make it better, you should have maybe added a part where Blaine completley cracks. Like tears or breaks down in a Warbler meeting. I think it would've been completly awesome to have read blaine having a breakdown about Kurt.

But overall, Really good )
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
-All the faces I madeduring this.
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lol last had me dying
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
LOL... it surely did blow up in their faces. Can't wait to see how the writers handle this. Your reasoning is good though. It's going to take something drastic for that boy to see the light.

CJ