Reviews for Catching Sparks
Kittycatkyla chapter 4 . 6/28
Maaaah~! You are so detailed with your...well, everything. Smut and all. It's very detailed and descriptive. Haha, subconsciously taking mental notes.
I love the story. It was so cute.
But I'm just curious, does Kadota ever find out? Like they're roommates and friends so wouldn't he sooner or later wonder, "Where the hell is Shizuo going every single night?"
That's just my personal loose end that I'm curious about. .
A~~nyway. Like I said, loved the story. It was cute and sexy and much appreciated. Very creative.
Kittycatkyla chapter 1 . 6/28
I'm not really sure what Seven Minutes in Heaven is either. So, woot, I'm in the same book as Japanese...
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 4 . 2/8
Oh my fucking god, this is then hottest thing I have read in my life... O.O *droollss*
So much sexual tension oh wow, how the fuck can you write something that good?!
wow
This is amazing
Perfect- fuck damn this is awesome
I love this!
serene.antagonist chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Cold shower tiiimmeee { Π}
Chione-chan chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Thanks to you, I need more boxes of tissues...oh no no, not for tears...*glances at splatters of nose blood everywhere*
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Back to what I was saying in my previous comment, i love how Shizuo's so puppy-like :P And dear Mistress Kiko, you are a god of Shizaya and gloriously memorable quotes.
"I wish i was that pole."
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Lol, i thought the reference to Seven Minute's in Heaven was an allusion to the fanfic of the same name...but it turned out to actually be Uphill both ways'. Though after reading that, I wanted to play it...buAnyway,
SnoEGs chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
You don't know how hard I've looked for a fic like this, and yet every time I try finding something even remotely similar to how wonderful this is, I find NOTHING. :D This is like the most perfect Shizaya setting I could possibly imagine, and the way you played off all the characters was fantastic. Your descriptions are so new and vivid, and all the dialogue i felt was perfectly IC, like if this situation ever happens this is exactly what everyone would say. I've probably read this like 10 times now lol. Basically, you're amazing, keep writing, lots of support!
I love it chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
"...wrapping his lips around his straw and sucking." that's the hottest way I've ever seen someone describe drinking xD
I love this story so far *nosebleed* x3
ColdInnocence chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I almost drooled in the last chapter, then my friend texted me...
SaEnGmUl chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
This was a lovely story. There was almost a tear of joy at the smut scene;)
Lockwyn Woodspire chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Between Beautiful Mess and this one, you are definitely the queen of slutty Izaya.
I really love Izaya's slutty side XD
Kira-Lime Orijima chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
:D This is awesome.
pennamesareforfancypeople chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
this story was soooo good. It was hilarious and sexeeeeh lololol
pennamesareforfancypeople chapter 1 . 1/26/2013