Reviews for The Diary of a Nobody
kw0414 chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
This was such a fantastic story! I must say that I became a fan of your writing after reading your posts on Ashwinder and was so excited today to see you have posted even more here. Among the many things I like about your stories, I love your characterization of Snape, which I think is always pitch perfect. Alright, I'm done being a fan girl lol. Thank you for sharing!
lunafish chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
A perfect ending! I love all the anticipation, tension, and finally resolution. But it wasn't just the conclusion: I've really enjoyed the entire story, especially the narrative voice. You made Severus truly come alive for me. I'm going to miss these little peeks into his thoughts, miss reading about his hopes and fears. Thanks for sharing!
Opalfire chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I think Hermione should give him a new diary for the new year. At least I hope so, because I really loved this story. The dry, sarcastic sense of humor was great, and I actually laughed out loud at the end of this chapter. Can't wait to see more!
monkeemary chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I really love that just when he begins to realize that he's a man who's gone after and gotten what he wants, he also begins to realize that he doesn't even know how a man who's gone after and gotten what he wants is supposed to behave. Lovely. I'm sure he'll be wonderfully inept for quite some time. I'm equally sure that she'll be very patient with him :)

Thanks for the story!
Black Serpentine chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
Omg! This was aweeeeeesome! Sequel!
ann may chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
Brilliant story!Hope he gets another diary:)
tearsofphoenix chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
I'm so happy to know that you are thinking to give him a new diary!

These twelve months have been great, and will be wonderful to have twelwe more :))

In your stories it's impossible to quote the best passages, since they are billions... the ending lines, however, that are often the most important - and sometimes the most difficult - ones, summarize perfectly the style of this fan fiction, and are among the best endings ever read. BRAVA!
villafoo chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Thanks for updating so soon!
Dragon Ashes chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Was greatly amused at both the idea and the writing style. Keep a diary myself; various observations, especially about reading previous entries, made it seem very realistic.

Laughed too many times to count.

Thanks for the amusement, and have fun writing!
tenoh27 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
A truly amazing concluding chapter to a wonderful story. Am looking forward to the SSHG exchange, and what you will come up with. Thank you very much for sharing such a lovely story with us.
Glasses chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
azulkan2 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Great fic. Sorry it's over but am eagerly awaiting the exchange fics so will cut you some slack, lol.
notwritten chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
That was good. Thanks for sharing, Keep smiling. :-)
Tooi ake chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Normally just a lurker, but I wanted to say that I absolutely loved the writing style and the humor in this fic.

It's even inspired me to keep my own journal. I usually lose interest in them very quickly, but 2 weeks and 4 pages later I am still writing.

Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for sharing your story!
Free2BMe1 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Very nicely done. I really enjoyed how you put this all together. I've added you to my author alert so I can keep up with what you do next. Thanks so much for a wonderful read.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »