Reviews for The Diary of a Nobody
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
The whole story was a delight to read. I laughed a lot and I have your Snape's snark to thank for that.
I also think that it's a wonderful character study - there hasn't been much action but you kept me glued to the screen. The only OOC thing about this story might be the language but I never minded because it made everything even more hilarious.
And I'm ecstatic that there's a sequel!
EwigeStudentin chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Accio owl!
Snigger :)
Pity the story's almost over.
EwigeStudentin chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
I'm enjoying this story immensely. Driving Snape was priceless! I really like his (and your) dry wit.
EwigeStudentin chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
A flea collar! Snerk! So many yummy jokes all around! I'm really loving this story.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Yeehaw! Yet another gem full of Snapishness:)
Smithback chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Too. Fucking. Funny.
Can't breathe...
Dimac99 chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Wonderful, hilarious and touching. My gran had dementia and more recently my lifelong next door neighbour had Alzheimer's so I felt for Severus having to deal with Tobias on his own, even for such a short space of time. I enjoyed Severus's Ministry job, even if he didn't, because while it may have been boring for him it was new to me. I'm really looking forward to his next diary now - Samuel Pepys, eat your heart out!
Muggles chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Very enjoyable story!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Love this! You wrote Snape perfectly!
Claudilla chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
totally briliant; laughed like a hyena. You're a genius.
littlemisselvee chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
I loved the back and forth dialogue between Granger and Snape in this one. It is definitely not the pre-canned man-of-mystery that we read about so often here. A different take for sure, and in my opinion, should be required reading of HP ff.
Phyllidia chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Such a lovely, hilarious, charming ride. Thank you for sharing.
Phyllidia chapter 11 . 9/6/2013