Reviews for The Diary of a Nobody
artemisgirl chapter 5 . 1/19
This reminds me of Bridget Jones. Much fun :)
artemisgirl chapter 4 . 1/19
Great insight into Snape character
artemisgirl chapter 3 . 1/19
I love how Snape and Harry are casual lunchmates and hassle each other. So perfect xD
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 1/19
Oooo, developments!
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/19
This is fun. I'm quite enjoying it so far. :D
Severin Hawkley chapter 5 . 1/8
Two thumbs way, way up for Minerva's flea collar! I laughed so hard... :P
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
The whole story was a delight to read. I laughed a lot and I have your Snape's snark to thank for that.
I also think that it's a wonderful character study - there hasn't been much action but you kept me glued to the screen. The only OOC thing about this story might be the language but I never minded because it made everything even more hilarious.
And I'm ecstatic that there's a sequel!
EwigeStudentin chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Accio owl!
Snigger :)
Pity the story's almost over.
EwigeStudentin chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
I'm enjoying this story immensely. Driving Snape was priceless! I really like his (and your) dry wit.
EwigeStudentin chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
A flea collar! Snerk! So many yummy jokes all around! I'm really loving this story.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Yeehaw! Yet another gem full of Snapishness:)
Smithback chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Too. Fucking. Funny.
Can't breathe...
Dimac99 chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Wonderful, hilarious and touching. My gran had dementia and more recently my lifelong next door neighbour had Alzheimer's so I felt for Severus having to deal with Tobias on his own, even for such a short space of time. I enjoyed Severus's Ministry job, even if he didn't, because while it may have been boring for him it was new to me. I'm really looking forward to his next diary now - Samuel Pepys, eat your heart out!
Muggles chapter 12 . 1/14/2014