Reviews for The Diary of a Nobody
Nutters4Potter chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Poor Severus, Lucinda did not build his confidence and Hermione isn't making a good impression. I like the diary format of the story. Severus a Hufflepuff! too funny.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I almost inhaled my blue meanie cocktail when Minerva & co realized they didnt need to set him up for the night! LOL! And Potter giggles!
Valmarien chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Poor Severus. Again, I like the way you mix light-hearted entries with melancholy introspection.
writerdragonfly chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Awesome!
angstbunny chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
*snort* I like this version of Snape. I hope he finds true love and doesn't get poisoned or humiliated by the receptionist.
Opalfire chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Haha. Love the end of the chapter. That's a great Harry/Snape interaction.
HopefullyEloquent chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
You have me hooked here, it's a great story. Update soon!
asnapeintime chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Very funny. Just started reading this wonderful tale and am still chuckling over the valentine chocolate incident! Can't wait to see some more positive interaction between dear old Sev and Hermione.
muesliforbreakfast chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Hey, not only did Lucinda survive smiling up to Severus, but Severus survived taking her for a drink and being civil - wow !

And Harry doesn't fall into his little Legilimens trap... encore wow !

Did I already tell you that I love this story - well it might be redundant, but there it is...
MollysSister chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
You know I chortle through each and every chapter. Snape as Briget Jones is hilarious. I think my favorite part today is "focused all my energies on not having a panic attack." Only our beloved, highly compartmentalized Snape could do that.
shoestring potato chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I would have wanted to post in my review my favorite parts of this chapter. Unfortunately, I can't pick without attempting to CtrlA and CtrlC the entire chapter. Snape's attempt to inconspicuously Legilimize Harry Potter takes the cake. Ha ha! :D
Angel from the Sea chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
This is awesome! Most of the H/S fics I've read are from Hermione's POV, this captures his personality expertly! I lvoe it, do continue.
Dannie7 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I love that last part of this chapter! I can't believe anyone would dare stare Snape into the eye!

This story is great so far, although I think I'm comparing it too much to the Bridget Jones movies and trying to puzzle out who is what love interest...
Nutters4Potter chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I wonder who told Harry about Snapes date? I wish he would notice Hermione and more than he thinks she's a snob!
Valmarien chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
This is fun to read. Severus' voice is very authentic and I like the way comedy is mixed with sadness. The relationship between Severus and his father is very well portrayed.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »