Reviews for The Diary of a Nobody
Jinxie4 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
"Part of me wanted to shout that she should be careful where she stepped along such treacherous land, while another, I fear, rather insecure part of me wanted to run up and shove her off the cliff myself."

*snigger* He's not petty at all. Now, is he going to end up feeling that way about Lucinda?

I love that Snape and Harry have lunch together. Too funny on the legellimency trick.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Shiv5468 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Gigglesnort at the last line.

Poor Severus is so bewildered by life.
omateido chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
God, I fucking love this story. I'm confused as to how the voice you lend Severus can be so authentic- but I shall question it no further.

I also love that HP and SS eat lunch together.
tearsofphoenix chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
"I should be pleased that I have made an important breakthrough with regard to goal of finding a woman, especially as I didn't really have to do much. But I think part of me is actually hoping she does want to kill me. Death threats I can deal with."

LOL. Splendid as ever.

Am very curious, and suspicious too, about the *various* girls around ;)
Clairvoyant12 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
As lovely as Lucinda may be, she doesn't seem to be the one for him if he doesn't feel ecstatic over her kiss.

The image of Snape tricking Harry so he use Legilimency is hilarious.

Great story, Hannah.
SkySeven chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
"Lucinda; potential slayer of men with dubious pasts."

The best line :)
RedValkyrie chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Oh my! Oh my! This story! I'm loving it! The insights into Snape's character here is wonderful. We don't often see the insecure side of his personality, nor the ease he displays concerning it due to his freedom in musing about himself, to himself. You've written your interactions with humor and believability as well, which is often hard in a diary/letter style narrative. He is completely in character even as he is out of character. Well done.

Snape finding himself a girl is just has so much potential for amusement. Of course, the fact that he and Hermione seemingly hate each other at the moment is delicious. There is a fine line between love and hate you know. As far as Lucinda and his desire to become familiar with her... well, as is also said, familiarity breeds contempt. I suppose we'll see. Excellent!

Cheers!

RV
chromenta chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
This is great!

It's just like that letter draft from "An inspector calls" (which is my favorite part).

I'm glad you are writing again, I'm glad it's humor, and I'm glad it's from Snape's POV.

Ah, and I want that logic puzzle:).
Remi Hakvoort chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Each time I read 'Wilson' I can't help imagining Dr James Wilson and House/Snape with a week's stubble :D

Great story!
blackeyedlily chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Loved the bit about the chocolate heart. Tee hee! Actually it is all very funny.
notwritten chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Jinxie4 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I love how this story is from Severus' POV and his honest thoughts. It's too funny how he's wanting to find a woman,yet there's a woman in his office obviously persuing him. Now, he's wary and suspicious, and will potentially end up hexing her to pieces and landing himself in hot water.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
tearsofphoenix chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Fantastic. Can't wait for the next one :))
Nat chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I like it. The writing is clever and well done. I find myself interested, despite my beliefs on first person literature. Thank you for creating something like that.
Clairvoyant12 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
The sarcasm and self-deprecating humor are fabulous, Hannah.

Poor, indecisive Snape, wanting so badly to have a companion, but clueless about the courting process and seemingly indifferent to learn the game. How can he be paranoid and distrustful regarding the one woman who has shown a shred of interest in him?

I had to laugh when his superior couldn't solve the logic puzzle either. What kind of puzzle was that, anyway? Sudoku?
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »