Reviews for The Diary of a Nobody
Phyllidia chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Have spent nearly an hour deciding whether to charm cravat to different colour in aid of Making Effort. *snort* Made me LOL.
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Brilliant!
snapify52 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Yay! 1 out of 4. Go Severus!
snapify52 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Wonderful. This is a delightful way to unwind after a harsh week of (gasp!) teaching dunderheads. :p
snapify52 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Hilarious. Loving it.
pottohipamus chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
am enjoying your cleverness very much
I decided to reread both diaries before reading December of Somebody.
am glad I did, although I am neglecting my chores. (As long as I get to the store before we run out of tp, I expect they'll forgive me.)
I have to tell you how much I enjoyed, "I had just about enough sense left in me to realise saying 'Accio owl' in the vicinity of an owlery is a huge error of judgement." and the visual it inspired.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
I love this story. I love it!

And I expect Hermione's diary for the same period would be just as fun.

Harry can just get over Snape not pining over St. Lily any more, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Wait… When the hell am I going to bump into Granger now that I am holed up in the castle?

She's hardly likely to turn up in this neck of the woods!

-Cue Evil Music...

Love what he did to Ron, though. He sooo deserved it.

And it was rotten and sad that Tobias Snape apparently forgot he even had a son, except to suck up free caretaking.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
in fact. I think Potter must have kept the decision as to his son's middle name rather quiet.

-Yes, so quiet the kid doesn't even know what it's all about till he goes to Hogwarts, and not very much then...

A sad chapter about a caretaker at the end of his wits, despite the brave face Snape puts on it. He's so used to not letting himself react to anything except to drink that he doesn't know what to do here, especially when Tobias gets so bad he can't let himself get all blotto.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Falls over laughing. Yes, I've seen those books in the stores myself.

Sadly, Snape is right about needing at least one of them.

And so does Hermione, though she'll never admit it either.

They are perfectly matched!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Don't have an awful lot of experience with forgiveness, but I'm told it does happen.

-Yes. I bet he could have been knocked down with a feather when Hermione actually *apologized* to him. He's far more used to Ron's reaction.

Well, Snape needed some time off, but caretaking for a fading father is not especially cheering, either.

I expect Hermione was flabbergasted to be addressed as Lily (and given her total lack of red hair, you have to wonder what Tobias was thinking), but she would know the name, if only from Harry, and Hogwarts, a History.

However, Snape has spent most of his life trying to make amends for about two years of it, and I should think he would get tired of it at some point.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Why does she have to chose this particular crumbling, barren stretch for her perambulations?

-For the same reason Snape went to that wretched party, I expect.

And Tobias' car must be old; has no one ever heard of automatics?

A hilarious, and yet sad, chapter, enjoyed it immensely.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Ah. He is seeing more of Hermione, and she's seeing more of him. What a coincidence that she turned up in the Ministry canteen, isn't it? (considering she's a Gryffindor, I suspect she considers it rather clever).

And I suspect that Ron Weasley's perfect little world is about to crumble. Canaries, anyone?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
There is nothing that truly decrees I shall end up as bitter and unhappy as my father. It just remains to be seen what I can make of my life.

-Well, so far it hasn't been going that well. But I have noticed that Hermione might have decided to reconcile with Ron after Snape blew her off for the trainee (that Hermione might not have realized was the trainee).

But if there was a way for Snape to merchandise his nicotine-killer, he *would* make millions. Not to mention the weight control potion, I expect he has something like that, too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Arrghhh...well, they both made an honest go of it, even if it didn't work out. Snape should really give himself some credit for having tried. A school reunion is not a good first date for someone who never went to that school, though.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »