Reviews for The Diary of a Nobody
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Falls over laughing. Yes, I've seen those books in the stores myself.

Sadly, Snape is right about needing at least one of them.

And so does Hermione, though she'll never admit it either.

They are perfectly matched!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Don't have an awful lot of experience with forgiveness, but I'm told it does happen.

-Yes. I bet he could have been knocked down with a feather when Hermione actually *apologized* to him. He's far more used to Ron's reaction.

Well, Snape needed some time off, but caretaking for a fading father is not especially cheering, either.

I expect Hermione was flabbergasted to be addressed as Lily (and given her total lack of red hair, you have to wonder what Tobias was thinking), but she would know the name, if only from Harry, and Hogwarts, a History.

However, Snape has spent most of his life trying to make amends for about two years of it, and I should think he would get tired of it at some point.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Why does she have to chose this particular crumbling, barren stretch for her perambulations?

-For the same reason Snape went to that wretched party, I expect.

And Tobias' car must be old; has no one ever heard of automatics?

A hilarious, and yet sad, chapter, enjoyed it immensely.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Ah. He is seeing more of Hermione, and she's seeing more of him. What a coincidence that she turned up in the Ministry canteen, isn't it? (considering she's a Gryffindor, I suspect she considers it rather clever).

And I suspect that Ron Weasley's perfect little world is about to crumble. Canaries, anyone?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
There is nothing that truly decrees I shall end up as bitter and unhappy as my father. It just remains to be seen what I can make of my life.

-Well, so far it hasn't been going that well. But I have noticed that Hermione might have decided to reconcile with Ron after Snape blew her off for the trainee (that Hermione might not have realized was the trainee).

But if there was a way for Snape to merchandise his nicotine-killer, he *would* make millions. Not to mention the weight control potion, I expect he has something like that, too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Arrghhh...well, they both made an honest go of it, even if it didn't work out. Snape should really give himself some credit for having tried. A school reunion is not a good first date for someone who never went to that school, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Falls over laughing-splendid chapter, even though the drinks out date with Lucinda didn't really go anywhere.

Why do I think Hermione is going to 'accidentally' run into Snape a lot?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Love it. Hope the nice ladies smiling at Snape aren't setting him up for a big let-down-alas, that also has to be considered as a possibility.

But I adore what he pulled on Wilson with the logic puzzle. Although I just read about a version of Sudoku in another fic that might appeal to him, heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
And it's all just… fine.

Always has, always will be.

-No, it's not fine. And that's why he's drinking way too much and finally thinking he needs to move on with his life. Because he hasn't really had one, and never really did. Snape never thought he'd live in the first place. Or deserved. But now he finally believes he has a right to a life, no matter how many have worked hard to make him think the opposite.

Can hardly wait till Hermione shows up to be an Unspeakable, heh.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Loved this story!
officialhermitsunited chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I loved this story immensely!
You've made me laugh and want to cry all day today!
This is a wonderful peice, and I certainly will be telling friends on DeviantART about this!
Eeeeep!
Imagination Domination chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
This is one of my favorite SS/HG stories.

Ever

in the history of life.

Thank you so much for writing this. His personality in these pages is astounding.

I

LOVE

YOU

Write on.

ID
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great job! Others' despair is always fun to read! It's fantastic how you managed Bridget Jones humour in HP universe.
Livet chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
Ha! he's such a cynical git! i loved it!
pottohipamus chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Splendid, splendid line, "I had just about enough sense left in me to realise saying 'Accio owl' in the vicinity of an owlery is a huge error of judgement."

I got a good laugh out of that one, thank you.

Am enjoying your tale very much, thank you for threshing it out and posting. I find it clever and entertaining.

Also, I really liked Hermione's response to Severus comment about feeling insignificant by the sea.

~Dina