Reviews for Hidden
Lotti's Lot chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
i like it
Aly of pirate's swoop chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Please continue i know that we already know the out come but i wanna know what happen, not just guess, please i'll do anything!

Aly of pirate's swoop
ossini chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
yes, revenge will be sweet. AND it will be even sweeter if you update for the first time in 2 years!
Keita chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooO! More! Sometime eventually?

:oD
Katrina chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
HAHA! I like that. Kel and Joren rock!
R.S.A chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE THAN THAT! THAT'S JUST PLAIN MEAN! COME ON!
Cami of Queenscove chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Hehehe I'm becoming a K/J fan. May the gods help us... hehehe. I'm slightly psychopathic. Oh well. Write more or I will kill u all! MWAHAHAHA!

*Kaori*
shameea chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
i hope you put the sequel up soon.:)
Snowflake chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Lalalala... why didn't I review this before? Hm. I decided to come back to ffn and maybe start doing something again. Wasn't that nice of me? Anyway, v good.
Ruby Schnopps chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BAD RUBY! I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE FRIEND! ::goes over to Rosie and begs for forgiveness:: CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME? I'M TERRIBLE! IT'S BEEN POSTED FOR 5 DAYS AND I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT! BAD RUBY! SORRY!

Anyway, this is so superb. I wish I could write. I love Joren. I love you. I love your story. I EVERYTHING!

-Ruby

who is a horrendous friend
Random Muse chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
This is great! But no Ozzy or Numair *scratches head in the confusion of the fanfic world*

Wonderful!

Radar
Squire Kali chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Ok...well, I'm confused. But that's ooookaaaay, 'cause Joren's in the fic! I love Joren! Keep writing!
The Blind Assassin chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Love it! Kel and Joren rock together... and this is an awesome beginning.
miss julep chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Oh, bravo, Rosie! That was quite good; I just went an read all your other stories. Aren't you proud? You should be... So keep on writing. I'm sure it won't take you more than...oh...a couple years to update. :)