Reviews for A Second Chance
Sei chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
i just finished to read the whole thing... it was amazing, great job... i know this is like 5 years later but i couldn't not give you a review... i would've loved to see a sequel but it's ok... still great story

lots of love!
Leydhawk chapter 33 . 11/20/2016
I loved this. I appreciate your writing and your careful attention to keeping from repeated use of the same word. I work hard on that myself and I know it can be challenging. I'm going to see if you ended up writing more of this verse.

Leydhawk chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
Gorgeous. Just amazing. I am completely floored by this Blaine. I love him so much.

Leydhawk chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
I have faith in Blaine's expertise at dealing with troubled kids. And I hope there's a romantic happy ending ahead for Kurt and Blaine as well.

Yep, I'm completely invested.

Leydhawk chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
Kurt was soooo not ready for those kids...

Really engaged in this now!

Leydhawk chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
I don't know if you're suddenly getting a bunch of reviews again (I hope so!), but this story was recommended on Tumblr, and I'm really glad I am reading it. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Thanks!

Guest chapter 19 . 3/12/2016
So ship Jack and Mike!
VoyageAsia chapter 33 . 9/26/2014
This was a very gripping and moving story. I enjoyed every single word, including the angst. All the characters were so well developed and I particularly enjoyed Jack and Mike. The plot was well paced and I just could not put it down.

This story did everything a story is supposed to. It challenged me to think in new ways (the Trevor House project) and swept me up in a whirl of emotions.

I see that you have abandoned the idea of a follow up and you have discontinued writing here *sob*. I wish you every success in your future writing endeavors wherever they might be. This was a gem of a story.
The Klaine Purist chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
I've just finished reading the whole story and I loved it. It is so real and not as glossy as many of the fanfics tend to be. Not for one paragraph was I bored or tempted to put it down. Thank you for such a great story, this one is going into my favorites.
persiegirl20 chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
"Finn was totally enjoying himself now". Hey, come on, dude: Kurt's life is in shambles - shw some compassion :-) :-) :-) .
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
U dhould be an autor :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I literally just said to myself "Holy crap that was perfect"
One of the best fics I have ever read.
Adele0x chapter 33 . 6/19/2013
Ahhhhhhh! Loved this story. Got totally pulled in and didn't stop reading it (except to pee of course) I'm define you going to check out your other stuff.
Okay, awesome-sauce!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/12/2013
this is so sweet 3
klainefairytalelove chapter 33 . 5/2/2013
Oh my god. Just found this and read it every spare moment. So, so beautiful. Perfect. Thank you for sharing this!