Reviews for A Second Chance
As a Klaine lover and an emerging social worker, this story resonated with me both professionally & personally.

The best Klaine fanfic I have read thus far. Good job.
mardie186 chapter 33 . 5/28
I stumbled on to this fic via tumblr. Just want you to know that years later, I ready and loved this fic. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story. Kurt and Blaine will alway hold a piece of my heart and are still my favorite fics to read since 2010.
JP chapter 33 . 5/29/2018
Great story!
JP chapter 11 . 5/28/2018
I LOVE David and Wes! Always have! Another great chapter. I hope Kurt doesn’t let the kids down.
JP chapter 9 . 5/28/2018
Jack and Kurt singing together. I’d love it have seen that!Great chapter!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/27/2018
Perfection
Sei chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
i just finished to read the whole thing... it was amazing, great job... i know this is like 5 years later but i couldn't not give you a review... i would've loved to see a sequel but it's ok... still great story

lots of love!
Leydhawk chapter 33 . 11/20/2016
I loved this. I appreciate your writing and your careful attention to keeping from repeated use of the same word. I work hard on that myself and I know it can be challenging. I'm going to see if you ended up writing more of this verse.

Leydhawk chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
Gorgeous. Just amazing. I am completely floored by this Blaine. I love him so much.

Leydhawk chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
I have faith in Blaine's expertise at dealing with troubled kids. And I hope there's a romantic happy ending ahead for Kurt and Blaine as well.

Yep, I'm completely invested.

Leydhawk chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
Kurt was soooo not ready for those kids...

Really engaged in this now!

Leydhawk chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
I don't know if you're suddenly getting a bunch of reviews again (I hope so!), but this story was recommended on Tumblr, and I'm really glad I am reading it. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Thanks!

Guest chapter 19 . 3/12/2016
So ship Jack and Mike!
VoyageAsia chapter 33 . 9/26/2014
This was a very gripping and moving story. I enjoyed every single word, including the angst. All the characters were so well developed and I particularly enjoyed Jack and Mike. The plot was well paced and I just could not put it down.

This story did everything a story is supposed to. It challenged me to think in new ways (the Trevor House project) and swept me up in a whirl of emotions.

I see that you have abandoned the idea of a follow up and you have discontinued writing here *sob*. I wish you every success in your future writing endeavors wherever they might be. This was a gem of a story.
The Klaine Purist chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
I've just finished reading the whole story and I loved it. It is so real and not as glossy as many of the fanfics tend to be. Not for one paragraph was I bored or tempted to put it down. Thank you for such a great story, this one is going into my favorites.