Reviews for A Second Chance
VoyageAsia chapter 33 . 9/26/2014
This was a very gripping and moving story. I enjoyed every single word, including the angst. All the characters were so well developed and I particularly enjoyed Jack and Mike. The plot was well paced and I just could not put it down.

This story did everything a story is supposed to. It challenged me to think in new ways (the Trevor House project) and swept me up in a whirl of emotions.

I see that you have abandoned the idea of a follow up and you have discontinued writing here *sob*. I wish you every success in your future writing endeavors wherever they might be. This was a gem of a story.
The Klaine Purist chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
I've just finished reading the whole story and I loved it. It is so real and not as glossy as many of the fanfics tend to be. Not for one paragraph was I bored or tempted to put it down. Thank you for such a great story, this one is going into my favorites.
persiegirl20 chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
"Finn was totally enjoying himself now". Hey, come on, dude: Kurt's life is in shambles - shw some compassion :-) :-) :-) .
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
U dhould be an autor :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I literally just said to myself "Holy crap that was perfect"
One of the best fics I have ever read.
Adele0x chapter 33 . 6/19/2013
Ahhhhhhh! Loved this story. Got totally pulled in and didn't stop reading it (except to pee of course) I'm define you going to check out your other stuff.
Okay, awesome-sauce!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/12/2013
this is so sweet 3
klainefairytalelove chapter 33 . 5/2/2013
Oh my god. Just found this and read it every spare moment. So, so beautiful. Perfect. Thank you for sharing this!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loved this
RoseyG30 chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
I can't even begin to explain how heart- aching this story was. Everytime Jack had a panic, anxiety, PTSD attack I seriously had to try to not cry. Your writing is amazing. You must read compliments on the story itself which, yes, was amazing but I think your writing is what stood out. Having a good idea and plot line is one thing but the way you present it is something entirely different and I can't help but notice that the writing and style was phenomenal. It's a real talent that I hope you pursue in your life.

About the actual story. I think this hurts because you said that you've worked at a place like TH and that Jack has some of the worst stories combined into one and that you've witnessed this. It's one thing about a story but you've showed perspective that this is happening in real life as well.

Blaine's character was very much like how I would believe the actual canon Blaine would be like in these situations. I think you really hit the mark with him. Oh! The part about the attack and how that ruined the relationship. Wow. That was an amazing idea.

Kurt's character was definitely not like the actual Kurt would be but you definitely did well with him. He had character development and you never messed up your story with Kurt which a lot of writers do in their stories.

You have made me rethink what I want to major in at college actually. I don't know if I would want to become a social worker but definitely something with kids and right now I was thinking of becoming a Therapist for teens and children which I think I was born to do to tell you the truth. Youve opened my eyes to real issues that are happening to people my age and how awful this world can truly be. I have joined to children and teen groups this week because of this story.

I know you said that this was like a therapeutical way of talking about what happened when you were in a place like TH but you should also remember that this story has changed people's lives and ideas of what they want to do or have been doing. I'm sure you've changed more than 1 persons life with this story.

Good Job! - Roshella.

(Sorry if there's anything weird. I'm on my phone and autocorrect could have done something weird.)
Guest chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
I loved it! Your writing really provoked emotion and thought into my reading
mailroomorder chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
mailroomorder chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Oh Blaine. You wounded puppy, you. Even at 30.
mailroomorder chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Can't wait to read more! Seriously, this is a really great story. I am so happy that I just accidentally fell upon it.
mailroomorder chapter 5 . 9/18/2012