Reviews for Haunting Laughter
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
:D I luv it! Seriously, it's great. I luv Jorrun! Cool name, too. :D It's really cute. It was also a nice touch having Moriarty's daemon be a hyena. :D
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
That was so very cool!
SingBenihime chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Okay, this is absolutely adorable. Not so much the first part, that was fabulously creepy, but still. Really good job, I really enjoyed this! :D
Boxerbee chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Aww! I absolutely love this HDM fic! Its amazing! I'd LOVE to see more at some pont in the future! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I read the first chapter a long while ago, as I like AUs very much. Now you update with a chapter that seems somewhat familiar. Have you posted this on AO3? Anyway, good to know you're still there making awesome things happen. Please continue to make cool stories. _
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is so fantastic! I never could have come up with such interesting creatures to be their daemons. Well, the hyena was no surprise. Moriarty just fits it perfectly. Great story!

Forte
Boxerbee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
:D This is bloody EPIC! loved the whole thing and thoroughly hope you write more including the daemons!

Fennec fox REALLY suits sherlock, as does the bear-cat (forgotten the propper name :P) for john :)
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love HDM/Sherlock crossovers, and this was great!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I am sorry this is a completed story, you did it so well I was left wanting more. The frenic fox was a brillant choice for Holmes but I missed what Jorrun was, a lion prehaps? What a tense filled story. Well done.
Aurora di Angelo chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OMG! I've been looking everywhere for an HDM/Sherlock fic, and now I found one! And it's awesome! Keep updating!
Caspar Wilde chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow, that was great! Your description of John's feeling when separated from his daemon was brilliant, especially, and the daemons you gave them really seem to fit the characters. I always thought Sherlock's would be a cat, but a fennec makes a lot of sense. I hope you include other characters, too; I'd love to see what daemons you'd give them.

Eagerly anticipation more,

-E.H
CrossoverSatellite chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Brilliant, like it very much, thank you.
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice story. Just one question, what animals are Sherlock and John's daemons? It may sound stupid but I've never read the His Dark Materials books. I only understand this because I remember watching the movie of the Golden Compass. Again nice story.

AOR