Reviews for Mara, Weyrling Brown Rider
MorningStar chapter 35 . 9/19
Who thought this was real? Now my neighbors are convinced I am that crazy lady on the block...

Oh, Haven't read the chapter, can't get over your disclaimer in the heading!?
MorningStar chapter 34 . 9/19
HOWLING with laughter...I burst out laughing, scared my dogs and now my neighbors think I am 'that crazy lady' who lives on every child's block!

Excellent writing which has matured greatly since the first Mara story. Thank you for sharing!
rekrula chapter 14 . 7/11
My off the cuff opinion of this is that it is very worthwhile! But there is too much death and angst. But I am still reading...
saercher chapter 39 . 4/2
I cant wait for the next chapter of this story. It is very well written and I hope to read some more of it soon. Many thanks for your efforts. It is brilliant.
Nerdygurl4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I have to say I really love your Mara stories and I sincerely hope you finish this one someday. Thank you for posting such a brilliant addition to the Pern Universe
scorpiostinger65 chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
I love this chapter. The subject of leadership between T'men and Brandeen was well handled. The realism of being a leader on Pern was refreshing and honest. I also felt that the introduction of "skills" was not too far off of the McCaffrey canon. Just being able to talk telepathically to your dragon is a skill in itself, so why not other ESP gifts?
Nerdygurl4 chapter 39 . 1/20/2015
I really hope you are planning to finish. I have really enjoyed reading what you have written so far, wonderful characters and story line.
LeopardFeather chapter 39 . 10/21/2014
Amazing story ! Hope u update soon have inspired me to write my own Dragonriders of Pern fanfiction.
Grisu chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I adore yor Mara stories. Thank you for the great writing. Now I'm hooked to Pern Fanfiction even if I haven't read the original books!
ohhhdear chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
No complaints about AU, as I truly enjoy supra-canonical tales. Perhaps your Muse will spare you some time to complete this gem? Thanks!
Viola chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I am enthralled by this story! I love the idea of understanding how training might be done and all the complexities - in the way I enjoyed DragonSinger and DragonSong.

I am not a very critical reader - I either love, enjoy or stop. This I love.
artri chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
.Another great chapter.
Cynthiahw chapter 39 . 5/28/2013
Captivating story. Hope you update again soon. I started reading and couldn't stop , not even to review, until I got to the end of this chapter. Now I'm left hanging and wanting more.
Cynthiahw chapter 34 . 5/24/2013
I get so into the story that I plain forget to review. I have enjoyed all that I have read so far and hope that you have time to update before I get to chapter 39.
artri chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
The young dragons are written in such a delightful and playful way. I smile at the supposed devilment.