Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
ktoll9 chapter 18 . 3/14
Please disregard the prior review that I submitted. I read entirely too much, lol and posted to the wrong story. 8
ktoll9 chapter 17 . 3/14
This is your story and it's a good one. Don't let some anonymous troll take that away from you. You should write what you want to read. If you end up sharing it with others, so much for the better. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it. Personally? I happen to like your stories, they are very creative and interesting. The fact that you have more than 700 people reading this particular story and one idiot, should tell you a lot. It really doesn't matter what that one person thinks because they have more than 700 others that disagree. ️️ *Hugs* I hope your feeling better. BTW Wonderful chapter. I see that Kyoko is getting herself squared-away.
Grayladywolf chapter 27 . 1/15
I absolutely loved this story. We finally found out what Lorys connections were, the same with Sebastian. I love how mature and caring Sho was, it's nice to see the good side of him. What you did with Kyokos character was fantastic. Being the method actress that she is really served her well. You did a fabulous job with this story and I thank you so much. P.S. I love Eiji, he's a great character maybe we'll see him in more stories now that he is friends with Kyoko and Kuon.
Maria Daniel chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
I have never given a review to any of the stories on here but I felt that yours definitely deserved one even though I have yet to finish it. No clue why but I've always loved the idea of characters being in disguise as someone else despite many seeing it as cliche. The main thing that really caught me by surprise (which is rare cause I'm very good at predicting the events in stories) was how you managed to make me think twice on which OC Kyoko was in the first few chapters. Of course I considered Z to be the most likely but at times you made me wonder if it was actually Miyoko who was Kyoko. That was a nice change since all the other disguise stories started with the main character going into his/her disguise and stating their reasons for it which brings me to another characteristic that I liked. It seems like the reasons for going undercover are always flimsy and aren't well thought about, but you made it seem so in character, believable and practical that I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened in the manga. I really should've waited until finishing the story before reviewing but I couldn't help myself. Even though you probably won't see this review the story being that your profile said hiatus let me tell you that you are a really astonishing author with brilliant sentence variety, punctuation, and diction. I absolutely admire your writing style (much better than mine though that isn't saying much). Once again, love the story and am off to finish it in my free time!
P.S. Random thought but it also interests me how Z's physical description seemed a lot like Sho's.

Best regards,
Maria Daniel
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 27 . 10/1/2017
So much cheese! I love happy ending
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 20 . 9/30/2017
*white slavery thought miyako was Japanese heritage (why the Japanese name then?)
Ye chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
Omg I live training camp/boot camp shit
Give it all to me yesssdsddsszzssss
Merp chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
I have an Idea. If Ren is off at Hollywood starting his career, Kyoko, who is in need of a good hiding spot, could join him over there. Things will mostly be kept on the down low until she scores a big role, which could take a number of years before anything. And she only needs to wait out one year until she's 18. (This Kyoko is post-cain heel arc, so she's 17 currently)

Basically I just miss Ren a lot and I want to see him how up. LOL
rumly111 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Love the story, love the author. Kyoko's ability of transformation is unbelievable, with her "superpower" she could fight crime! I like that the fic shows her musical talent, and that there isn't too much of Ren in it. Although generally I hate Sho (he's too annoying), but what he did in the end of story impressed me. I would like an extra chapter about the feedback of media and fans, how they reacted to Z's true identity.
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
Aoki actually should mean blue tree. Midori is the word for green in Japanese, and aoi is the word for blue.
Cheetabites chapter 26 . 5/17/2017
Love this story! It is rare to find a story that not only expose how horrid a mother some can be but also lend such a heartwarming triumph in the end without the cliche of mother daughter reconciliation. I have met more than a few unfit, cruel mother and even grandmothers , and heard the heartaches of their victims who lived to tell their scarred childhood with great sadness and pain even into their 50s and 60s, trying to come to terms with a past that was not their fault. The ILGPC idea is ingenious. Lory's yazuka connection also very convincing. Sho finally matured. It is entirely possible that support from strangers can restore my faith in humanity more than blood. I'd love to see this story made into motion picture.
SolEclipse chapter 27 . 3/19/2017
Amazing story! _
zezily chapter 26 . 1/2/2017
I nearly cried for sho nad i HATE sho, so good job in reforming him :)
ktoll9 chapter 27 . 10/5/2016
Absolutely loved this story. Could not stop reading. Thank you for writing it. 8)
Kashuneko chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
One thing that is missing from this story, which I've just noticed note on what's probably my fifth reading of it, is the reaction of the guitar teacher when Kyoko reveals herself.
How would he react? Any thoughts?