Reviews for Alundra: Shadow in the Dreamscape
Noxana chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
You did splendid work on augmenting Giles' personality a little bit. Or maybe... I do not really know why but in your novelisation I started to like him so much more than in game.
Noxana chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
This was absolutely stunning! I loved your idea of making a background story for Wendell about an alleged famine that struck the lands of Inoa in the old man's past, recurring in him again over the years and eventually making Melzas capable of turning his interior guilt into a fully-crafted nightmare. Your idea was absolutely cunning. I now cannot wait to see about Elene's dream and uncover more of your crazy ideas.

Too bad it's been like 3 years since this had been posted. I would still love you to see any warm words from a reader like myself. And cannot deny Alundra is my most favorite game of all time.
Scorpanark657 chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Wow that was amazing love that story more than the original game and will always think of it the way u wrote it u should make an alundra 2 except have alundra and meia actually be in it
Duncan0Idaho chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
"One thing I always wondered when I played this part of the game is, why didn't Meia, a dreamwalker herself, realise that her dream was invaded? Why did she become more receptive to Alundra right after he viewed her past without her knowing? And also, why didn't she wake up when her past ended? There are probably answers to those, but again, here's what I think is a more plausible version – Meia hating Alundra's guts."

I digress, where alundra steps in the subconcious minds, the Meia we saw it's possibly the ID of her mind, or peharps the super ego, she would not be aware of any of this, in fact, if you look closeley all of the statues are looking down and Meia seems to have her fist clenched, those memories haunt her, she has tunnel vision, she is not wanting to let go of them, but as soon as Alundra is able to help her by releasing those memories she becomes less antagonistic as she is now free of the chains that drag her to her pain.

In short Alundra Healed her mind.
alundra gamer chapter 23 . 8/9/2011
sorry for not reviewing i hav been busy lately. even though i already know how the story will end because i still remember the ending movie, the eplogue is still great. the scenes are funny and its nice to see all 3 race(human,lizard and dwarf) work together. best of all, meia didnt fricking leave alundra! i enjoyed your story very much. i hope youll write another novel that i hav played before.
Dat fucking writefag chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Alundra was my most favourite JRPG besides Terranigma. You have done a remarkably job reviving the Alundra saga on a perfect novel. And even Alundra himself is having a great make-over! I am so proud, I could shed tears.

Hey, any hope you plan novelizing some other game? Please let it be Terranigma 8)!
Budster111 chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
Estrelita,

Congratulations on finishing. I certainly enjoyed reading.

Good luck on your next novelization (another one of my favorite old games), and have fun playing other games in the meantime. :)

Hope to see your next work soon,

Budster111
alundra gamer chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
sorry i havent been reviewing. been busy lately. i really love this story its so much more emotional and dramatic than the original. i like how they all went to war instead of letting alundra do all the work and how alundra became a god while fighting melzas. good work! i wish the story would continue further.
alundra gamer chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
great chapter! i love how alundra got the holy sword. king snow gives it to him.
alundra gamer chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
wow i never tought the crests will be stolen. it makes it more interesting.
Syroc chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Ah, reading this made remember playing Alundra as a kid. Good times.

And it's nice to see a new twist on the story, even as it serves a purpose. (Cutting the story length down from an epic game-length to something more manageable.)

Anyways, just thought I'd letcha know that I had great fun reading the story, and am looking forward to reading the rest!
alundra gamer chapter 16 . 6/17/2011
i like the story book charaters. is elene really abused?
dragon king chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
Hey ya know what would be cool? A fanfic similar to your breath of fire 3 one, but one about the 4th one instead.
alundra gamer chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
wow that was great. i really like you version of alundras past. its sad but at least hes over jess death now.
murphy341 chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Havent read these in a while as I've been so busy but it's been great to catch up on them! I especially enjoyed the chapter that you completely wrote yourself. It was a cool story for Alundra's past and the character of crowe was cool too. His introduction makes it easier for Alundra to get over Jess' death.