Reviews for 10 Seconds
TwilightMakesTheWorldGoRound chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Um its kind of confusing. What happened before all this?
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
thank you.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Hmm... Love to see why?

aka Olivia Masen
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Well that would be tragic to live your life like that. I would say it would be worth it, just to be close to the one you love. But, I don't think I truly believe that. Maybe if I knew the back story of why there in this situation it would make more sense. But I think there is more than one person out there for everyone and living your life trapped in a room next to the person you love, only to get to speak to them for 10 seconds a day? That's no way to live. Go out and find someone you can truly be with. There's more fish in the sea. It might be hard at first, but it's manageable. And anything's got to be better than that.

Great job :) Good luck.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
why do they only have 10 seconds? that was really sad.

i hope you expand this, i would definitely read it :)

good luck!
BeCullen chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I guessing that she is a ghost. Good luck
IrisDraven chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Is she white noising him? Cause thats kinda of sweet and sad at the same time.
MsEm chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh wow... so sad. Loved it!
MissWinkles chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really like the premise behind this story! I would definitely read more. Well done :)
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is intriguing and nicely done. I hope there will be more.
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This has intrigued me dearly.
I love all the Cullens BoysEJE chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i don't know what to say... wow loved it
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh my goodness, I'm totally crying over this. :D This was beautiful, I really loved it. It would make a really great story to continue, too. Like, you could show their life before and what happened to Bella and then how Edward tries or doesn't try to move on. Wow...just wow. This was great.

Good job! :)
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
*tearing up* i dont know what to say...
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i have no idea why this thought occurred to me...but speaking to him beyond the grave is what popped into my head. well done. xx