Reviews for Better the Devil You Know
k chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
J
Symmetry-Meister chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Awww! I cant help but feel kind of bad for Cody. cant wait to see what happens it up
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Awwwww! That ending was so bitter sweet! I love it!
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
Very good chapter once again!
OrtonFan chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
Good chapter.
KIMBA2011 chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
I love this chapter. I knew it had to be Teddy.

GREAT JOB!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
So is the end of the series or are you going to continue? I hope you continue it just doesn't feel like the end yet. I hope you write another little thing to go with this.
IsidoraAngst chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Oh, they have separated, but it is for the best. I mean, Cody is growing up and wants to be a man, a master so to speak. Some are meant to be subs and some are meant to be doms. Cody wants to find himself and this is his way.

Great story.
WraithRaider chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
OOOhhhhh! I see a sequel in the future for this one. Cody seems to have the deisre to dominate someone and I'm betting that it will be Teddy. How delightful. Loved the story! Keep writing and I'll keep reading because you are awesome!
The Scurvied One chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
While I am sad that Cody left, I understand his reasonings. And I love that you set it up for a Codise fic (hopefully). Loved every moment of this. Can't wait for more!
TheBlackerTheBerry chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Sad day for Randy and Evan, but Cody made his decision. Nothing much can be done about that now, they just need to move on and focus on strengthening their union.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
The rise of a new Master...I am not surprised in the least :) nor am I surprised that it was Teddy. I just hope now that Evan gets better, because he is a true submissive, and he will be much happier with John and Randy...and I like the fact that Randy understood what Cody truly was...even though John might be in the dark. FANTASTIC chapter and I cant wait til the next one. Update soon please.
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
I really love your stories!
KIMBA2011 chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
GREAT JOB!

A very sad chapter. Cody knowing he needed time.

I wonder who is friend is? TED?

Love this story!
OrtonFan chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Loved this chapter. I wonder who Cody called. Can't wait for more.