Reviews for Paradox
AdriaxAsclepius chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Yes Jay it is weird that you are proud of them.
AdriaxAsclepius chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
So far so good it has really short and easy to read paragraphs especially when I am short on time and the other fanfics I have read had to slow of a pace.
historiangirl chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
It was a good story. I love so much what Alex said in the end.
PastelLace chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
this was a great story :3
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
... it was a very goos story, you should be proud; oh Alex he's so funny for saying this at the end; yay Herry has stopped Neil from saying "Get a Room!"
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
YES! You finally updated! And the ending was pure awesomeness, I loved the last line, it was hilarious! XD Alex is so adorable!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Why have you not created the next chapter in Paradox yet? :

*throws stones*
HorseRuler24 chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
I love this story:D please hurry to update!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
Oh I forgive you just take your time, it's not a rush.
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
It hasn't been that long, there's been stories in this section not updated for months or even YEARS on end. But update soon all the same!
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
YAY! You finally updated! And I knew Archie was still alive, just knew it. Awesome story is awesome, keep updating! :D
historiangirl chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Good story. I knew the two Atlanta will go to get free Archie and Alex. I love Cronus' reaction when he saw the two Atlanta.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Oh this is so going to be good, hmm... I wonder is this the "Future" Jay or what; in every chapter it's starting to be more interesting.
Feather Gambler chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Please please update soon I'm really loving this story ]
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
OMG! This is so awesome! Update now I say! Now! I wanna see what happens, and who this myserious prisoner is!