Reviews for Finding Evil
avolowolf11CC chapter 3 . 2/11
WHAT NO WHY IS THERE NO MORE?! WHY?! No seriously though. Update soon. I'm using this for procrastination here. I like how you have it in a different person's PoV, I'm almost (almost) getting tired of constant main character PoV. Great story, PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Oniongrass chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Come on, give us some Max!
SilverStar121 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
FREAKINGF UPDATE! :D
skamusic4 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This chapter actually seemed better than the last one. Just make sure that when someone new is talking, you start a new paragraph; it just clears up any confusion that could arise. I'm excited to see how this plays out, and I like how Alex and Byron aren't really meshing at first. It keeps things interesting. Byron kind of seems condescending, and the whole laughing at Alex scene made me think he might be a rhymes-with-stick. I'll give him a chance though! Great job:)
skamusic4 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hey, the chapter was pretty good, I just have a few tips:

Take more time to describe things; it sort of seemed like you were rushing through everything,so maybe slowing things down and piling on the adjectives and what not would make it sound even better (:

The other little crisism I have is just to pay attention to the grammar: it was usually okay but some parts sounded a little awkward.

But I do like the concept, and the subtle humor, so keep it up:)
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Just wanted to let you know that thi really good story so far. Just one question- how does one NOD LOUDLY?
DammitimmaD chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
That makes MUCH more sense now. :D Brilliant chapter! Are you going to have this as Alex learning and Byron the superior? Cos there always ends up with one being better?

Ps; please let Alex be kickass ;) cos he is kickass
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
THIS IS GREAT! I love how Byron is trying to befriend Alex, but what is he jealous of? I thought Alex was more emotionless and that sort of thing, less excited about discovering things. Emotionally detached? In this fic he seems way more lively than he usually is!
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oooh! This looks interesting!

So who's the better spy? Fifteen year old Byron Hadley from the CIA or fourteen year old Alex Rider from MI6?

And how does Maximum Ride come into this?

So many questions and not enough information! Arg!

UPDATE NOW!
2amBer chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
love love it! great job. please update soon :)