Reviews for Hello Again
TheDreamDweller chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
I have loved reading this, it's beautiful :)3
Mewknight chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Yeah, is that it? Well, it is still cute. XD Whoo! XD Great job!
amos222 chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
That's the end? Aw, I was hoping it would go on for, like, 59 more chapters. :[ I really liked it though! One of my favorites without a doubt!
amos222 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Aw, this is definately thee cutest story fucking ever. Pardon me while I go into the other room and squeal my excitement!
LtLunacy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love it. Ooh, how I love it. I follow this so hard. I believe I've already left you a comment of my adoration, but there isn't enough to express my love for this story. I cannot wait for more!
Mewknight chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Yeah, it is sad that Ben doesn't have his tentacles anymore but this is getting interesting! XD Can't wait for the next chappy! XD
amos222 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
I love this. When's the shit gonna hit the fan though? I mean, Klaus has to find out about Ben eventually, right? Please update soon!
amos222 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Awesoooommmmeeee. I love you, I love this story, I love Umbrella Academy, I love Klaus and Ben, and I freaking love WHEN YOU UPDATE! You rock. Thanks. Is there another update coming soon? *the obsessive fangirl suggested hopefully*. :]
amos222 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I really like the story and all, but it's kinda depressing that he doesn't have any tentacles coming out of his stomach. Thanks for the update!
amos222 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Ohmyfuckingword. A new Umbrella Academy fanfiction? About Klaus and Ben? Can I get a HELL FUCKING YES! You're my new favorite, darling. The story itself isn't half bad either. It's actually pretty interesting. I look forward to your future chapters.
Meh chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I swear, if we could see God, he'd totally be a cowboy.

speedyseance chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
HELL YEAH! I hardly ever review but I just loved this so much that I absolutely had to say something. It's a good idea, and I seriously can't wait for more!
Meh chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh wow . . . this is one of those O.O stories . . . If he ever finds out that his SON is BEN (technically), I bet that creates all sorts of sexual tension . . . C: I must be a sick monster to find some sick pleasure in this.

I would love to read more - this story is so original, it's like a goddamn UFO in the community, and it'd be a crime not to finish it.
ZombieMops chapter 1 . 3/5/2011

Omg omg omg. I just. This is amazing already. I am in love. (And a little amused; no matter what form they're in, the incest kink is still there.)

And oh my god, where is Gerard. Where is Gerard I need to email him or something and make him but this in a future book because this sounds so much like something that they would do in canon. Ungh. Unf. So happy. I had to pause right after reading "Ben Hargreeve's reincarnation" to go into the other room and squeal for a while.