Reviews for zoological files
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Didn't quite get this since I haven't read (watched?) "Supernatural", but the part I could follow was really good.
mistrali chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I always love these fics where an Animorph remembers Rachel as her real self. You've conveyed Cassie's childhood memories beautifully. And I like the twist.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I really don't think Rachel and Marco had anything romantic going on, but I do think that her death would have hit him pretty hard, so this still seems apropriate. Good job.
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
omg thaats soooooooooooooooooo sad.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
This wasn't really my interperatation, but it was beutiful, and I like new ideas.
Sarah1281 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I think it's interesting that Rachel considers a bird morph (which is actually a lot more vulnerable than a human in a lot of ways due to the size) to be more powerful. That dream of riding a hurricaine...she must know how badly that would end and yet she's inexplicably drawn to it anyway. A snap-shot of Rachel's self-destructive tendencies.
Dragonstar16 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Nice. I like it.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I like these; nice little poetic glimpses into Rachel and the gang. :)
Rachel chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
This is really cool, and sad. So beautiful that Cassie named named her daughter Hope. Please update soon.
Sarah1281 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
You know, I can't quite decide if this is a positive outcome. SUre, Rarchel's alive but she's clearly very messed up. The others probably would be better off knowing. At least Jake would.
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ahh, yes, I love Tobias. He's so sweet!