Reviews for zoological files
Shadowglow's Reign chapter 16 . 9/27
Love. Just LOVE.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 14 . 4/26
I couldn't help it, as I burned through all these shorts. I tried to stop it, but my eyes just kept watering up beyond my control. Very poignant!
Savanah Rose chapter 14 . 4/16
Just read through these. I haven't read the series in years. It was still being written the last time I read any of them. Anyway, these were very thoughtful and well written. You good word choice and emotion.
JZBronzecat chapter 1 . 4/4
Your writing is nice and succinct.

I love chapter 6 and 7; they sound so true and touching! :'(

XD Ty for the great chapters!
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 3/1
I enjoyed reading this chapter and please update soon thanks.
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 2/24
Great and thanks for writing.
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
This would be better if the chapter titles were capitalized.
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Nice concept and well done.
anon chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
i never considered Rachel morphing an becoming a nothlit for tobis that's an interesting concept. but u took it in a totally different way than i would have. it was an interesting read but not my style.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Didn't quite get this since I haven't read (watched?) "Supernatural", but the part I could follow was really good.
mistrali chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I always love these fics where an Animorph remembers Rachel as her real self. You've conveyed Cassie's childhood memories beautifully. And I like the twist.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I really don't think Rachel and Marco had anything romantic going on, but I do think that her death would have hit him pretty hard, so this still seems apropriate. Good job.
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
omg thaats soooooooooooooooooo sad.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
This wasn't really my interperatation, but it was beutiful, and I like new ideas.
Sarah1281 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I think it's interesting that Rachel considers a bird morph (which is actually a lot more vulnerable than a human in a lot of ways due to the size) to be more powerful. That dream of riding a hurricaine...she must know how badly that would end and yet she's inexplicably drawn to it anyway. A snap-shot of Rachel's self-destructive tendencies.