Reviews for detection
faithunbreakable chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
You know, my dear, you really need to stop writing these teasers and start writing those STORIES you always hint at because they'd be so amazing. Seriously, the things you do to me in 42 words...
MarbleGlove chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Oooh. This gives me a shiver even as I smile with glee.
Time and Fate chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
And so a good man goes to war... Sorry, couldn't resist :)
Touch of the Wind chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Great
Lover of Angelus chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Gah! Gorgeous work, as always. I can't believe there are only three episodes to this series! Shit's ridiculous...

Anyway, lovely work, again!

Lover of Angelus
faithunbreakable chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
*death in a fuzzy jumper*

That is possible the best line ever on this side of the universe. It also sums up John sooooo well! Kudos.
Time and Fate chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Oh that's just bloody good
Madame Minuit12 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
oh that was positivly depressing...poor john :(
Madame Minuit12 chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
nice drabbles, very enjoybale :D
Barranca chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
You know what's best about this short? It has refreshingly no mention of a sexual relationship. Barely there implication that leaves room for fantasy is the best thing in fiction.
SetoJouFan chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Aw I like how vengeful it implies Sherlock is! I mean if John died I'm pretty sure the people who caused it would die and no one in the world would know. I mean he solves murders and his emotional level is questionable so he could hide a body without anyone besides Mycroft finding out. Also I liked the bit about how Mycroft liked him and he doesn't like anyone Sherlock likes

Great drabble!
SetoJouFan chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
It's kind of sweet that he would panic over John since that means that Sherlock is affected by John Because we all know if someone else got hurt Sherlock would be calm as ever.

Great drabble
ammcj062 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Wonderful! Just enough dread that maybe John's not coming back but it all works out in the end, and who doesn't like a happy ending? :D
fairiekween13 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
This one's my favorite! You know I have a weakness for second person! I really like the whole protective big brother feel of it, very reminescent (sp?) of the show itself. I really like this one!
fairiekween13 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Still lovely, still slightly disturbing, but again. Point, yeah?