Reviews for An Attempt At Psychoanalysis Of Gimli
Tasari chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Aww! *pets* Good! Greater Gimli Goodwill!

Great job with the Ring-gold vs. Galadriel's-hair-gold.

Tas
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
What? I didn't review this yet? This is gorgeous. There's more to Gimli that just the gruff outside (and his ability to fight off fangirls :D) and I'm glad you've tried to show that. Tried and succeeded, I think.

"The only gold I desire to look upon now is her hair, flowing like a river. In her eyes is peace; in her voice is compassion."

I really like that part! Gimli's love and respect for Galadriel always made me smile and cry at the same time, it was so beautiful and unexpected.

-NenyaQuende
LittleAmazon chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Wonderful and deep! Exactly the way I visualize Gimli *sensitive guy that acts tough to protect his feelings* Please keep on writing!
Caporal chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
*/sniff*/ Gimli is such an overlooked character. This is a truly amazing look at his mind.

Morg├╗lwen
Gimli der Zwerg chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Hey hey! i think you hit more or less right in the gold with Gimli's POV concerning the Ring. Great stuff!
Sunsong the Silver chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Hi! The psychoanalysis of Gimli is O.K., I think you've written better, but that's just me. Also, loads of thanks for putting me in your Bio. We forgot to mention the epe thingy (sword) when we were going over our list. The Gimli thing is pretty good though.
misscam chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Quite good. Our dear Dwarf get too little attention as it is. And his and Galadriel's 'relationship' has always facinated done.

Just watch your use of King Kong Comma, mmmkay?
Aldarona Finarfin chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Hey! That was good! Well done! I know how hard it is to write from Gimli's POV, I've tried myself (pretty bad story). I really like this piece of writing, and I hope you continue!
Jessica Acosta chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
That's beautiful, you are a great writer! Your style is awesome! :) I have not read such deep stuff in a long time.

- Jaell