Reviews for What Never Was and What Might Be
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Nooo anhajhwhhh dude you have to update imma during here! Omggg.
continue PLEASE chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
i love your plot you have to finish it please i love season 1's story line with regards to tobys past and i hope they pick it up again but this is just as awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for exploring the brother/mother option from the series. I fell in love with the series (or more accurately craigs' character) and was disappointed when they didn't continue that line. I still think in the series they'll eventually as a plot point bring back the mother/brother but so I doubt it.
Alligates chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Aaaaaaaah so amaaaaaaaaazing! I... don't even have words for it! BUT THAT ENDING IS SO VERY FABULOUSLY CLIFFY THAT YOU MUST and simply just MUST give us more!

I just really, really love this story... so much that I abused the Caps Lock XD

Yeah, I'm just going to stalk- I mean SUBSCRIBE to you now so I can see if I'll ever be able to read a third part

Sorry for my horribly strange reviews!

Thank you for writing this story! It was STUNNING :D
HanAce88 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
This story is excellent, I hope you continue to give updates and soon.
hash4uall chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
awesome.. hope you continue to write...
Silken chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Great story! I really enjoy reading this and I do hope you find the time and inspiration to keep going. Wouldn't mind a bit more 'hurt' on Toby's side, but that's just my evil side talking. ;-) I sort of enjoy the hero being tossed around a bit (litteraly)...

Anyway, keep up the great work and I hope to read the next chapter soon!
ElementalKitty chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Really liking this story so far, hope to see more soon.