Reviews for Sessions: From The Files of Dr Elliot Marrin
O.o chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Hahahaha! This is... Hilarious. Just read the last chappie )read the first 6 months ago) and I love his conclusion. It makes sense.;)

Maybe he thinks superman is involved too...
clarkfan325 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Very interesting story. It was really great to get an outsider's perspective and insight into the characters. It will be interesting to discover what Dr Marrin thinks the secret is and I really hope that you don't make us wait too long to find out.

I'm really looking forward to reading more stories set in the LS-verse.
anemix chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
This was really amusing and fun to read, especially his final other conclusion. Do you think a good match for him would be a just as analytical woman or someone understanding and able to get him to enjoy life more freely? This series is really great and I wish you well in continuing to write it.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
XJaxX chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Post-Script gave me a giggle. I don't think Lois or Richard would bat an eye lash. It's Lana and Clark's reactions I'd love to see. Although it would interesting if Dr. Marrin intimated that he had *another* theory to all three of them...

Brilliant, love the insight into all the characters throughout :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Heh, heh! If his theory is that they're in some sort of polyamorous relationship, then I can't wait to see Lois' reaction too.
Nanou1983 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Loved the PS! Lol

Does that mean he completely forgot about his other theory?

These insights into the Lane-Kent-White family were really interesting and brought more substance to your already well thought characters. Congratulations!

I already miss all of them...
Leena7 chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
LOL his conclusion at the end is so hilarious!
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed this! Nice to get an outsiders perspective on a clearly weird family! And even better, there is news of two upcoming semi-epics...? Will they follow on from here in the Little Secrets universe? :)
Gabriella Jane London chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
This story was great, I really loved it! Great writing!
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I liked how well you've summed this up. Elliot's theory at the end is hilarious (I'm picturing him going to Lois and saying "I know the big secret!" and Lois saying "Please don't tell anyone! Superman can't have a family life!" and Elliot goes "What? I thought you all were involved with-" and Lois saying, "OH! uh, yeah, sure." XP) But anyways. He's got it figured out, whether he denies it or not. :) Great story!
stacynn chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
oh can't wait until the next chapter to see what conclusion Elliott comes to! Great stuff - boy do you have a habit of getting right inside characters heads. It's almost eerie!
winthjo chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Great going so far. You going to have Elliot figure out that Clark is Superman?
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Excellent chapter- though i do wish he had scratched the surface a little more with Clark- I expect that will be addressed in future chapters (at least i certainly hope so...)

- SJT ;P
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I am loving all of these. I must admit, I've only read LS so I'm a little fuzzy on what happened in Nevada, but regardless this has just the right amount of humor and poignancy to light my ticker.

I am so excited for the next chapter. I really hope he figures out that Clark is Superman, just so I can read the expression and reaction you'd write for him.

Thanks for all the time and dedication in writing this!
EevyLynn chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
We are getting closer to him figuring it out, aren't we?