Reviews for Attempts
PrincessOfAtlantis101 chapter 1 . 6/13
Hiarious!
celestial bronze chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh, I think I don't have a reason to not clicking favorite button.
I love your story very much, it was amazing.
Fav.
Claire Juliet chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Okay, I know I just wrote that total essay, but I have to add one more thing. S.S. Olympus, this is for you.

Since you wrote "ur superior in writing" the "ur" can be taken as "You're" or "You are" which means, "You are superior in writing". Which she is.

Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't resist.

-Claire Juliet

P.S. I just wanted to clear something up- I don't have an account... yet. I'm going to get one, and then I shall be torturing haters and flamers who hate really good writers. Because I'm awesome like that. :)
Claire Juliet chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I read what SeaShell22 said, and I think it was really mean, because

(Here is where I go into a really long rant and start including other things as well.)

1. Okay. I can't really argue about that... but yours are good!

2. I like Suki's style. Anyway, if you're going to criticize, learn how to spell "writing".

3. She has perfectly fine grammar! You... not so much.

4. The characters seemed FINE to me.

5. Creativity. YOU aren't creative. Have YOU ever seen this exact story done before? I wouldn't be surprised if you copy all of your crappy stories.

6. She's really brave. I mean, whichever one you read, at least she could sign in unlike some mother f***er I know. I wouldn't be surprised if you, S.S. Olympus and YAY are the same person. Why? Because what are the chances of three reviewers hating it in the same day, when everyone else so far who had reviewed has loved it. What are the chances of THAT?

7. (This is my one little extra thing.) This is way better then what a lot of people write, and you have no reason to be criticizing her. The person you're describing would write something like this:

annabeth's pov

omg, i really like percy jackson, but i don't know how to tell him ur a whore percy said and then i ran off and cried becuase i love percy so much and i snapped at everyone who tried to comfort me and then percy came with flowers. i love u, annabeth he said and he gave me the flowers and we got married and lived happily forever.

THAT is what the person you're describing would write, not this really awesome story.

I didn't find it at all confusing. Let's see you give you're penname, and we can see if YOU write anything better. I dare you.

So, I'm pretty sure you're full of bullshit. Go get a life.

Wait, I also have a comment for YAY... when had Suki ever written for Psych? She doesn't have a single thing on here for that...

Yay, you suck. I would send her chocolate... if I knew where she lived and wasn't flat broke.

Now for S.S. Olympus... woah, I didn't mean to answer all three of you... okay, I am completely certain that you three are the same person now.

Don't say you loved it if you couldn't get through it. That's just mean. Also, I doubt you're superior in writing if you write things like "u'l" and "im". I don't even know WHAT to say to that.

Also, "Sincerely" should be on a different line then "ur superior in writing", which SHOULD be "Your Superior in Writing". But obviously, you three "sux" so much that you can't even use proper grammar, yet you have the nerve to comment on Suki-Alanna's grammar and stories.

Sincerely,

YOUR Superior in Writing,

Claire Juliet

P.S. Suki-Alanna, you're a great writer, don't listen to them. Wow, I just wrote a really long review bashing them, and I could keep going.

Anyway, please don't let people like them get you down. You're a great writer, and you keep improving everyday. Somewhere in the future you'll be really famous, and look back on this and say, "Look mother fuckers, I'm way better than you. Go suck it." and then you can print out their reviews and toss them up and dance in the confetti and write your next best seller with the scraps still around you. Because you'll be that awesome.

Here's some virtual chocolate. :)

Love,

Claire Juliet.
Spottednose chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
:D

I totally loved it! You should ignore what those haters said. :) they suck and probably have no life.
YAY chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
dont worry bout ppl sendin u chocolates cause they wont

u hav 2 b fearless 2 release this chapter into the world

Psych, percy jackson and im sure the subjects of ur storys hav been shamed and ruined 4ever!

hav fun!

u sux!

love YAY!
S.S. Olympus chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
so i read ur story and I LOVED it! except for a few small things that as a fellow writer i feel the need to point out( i hope u dont take this personally)

the begining, it felt a little too rushed. and listing is just a way for u 2 take up space that u urself cannot find the imagination 2 fill.

secondly the middle. 1 word: *YAWN*

and thirdly the ending im sure u wrote a wonderful, amazing ending! but i was so bored by the middle that i didnt bother 2 read that far.

so with these notes im sure u'l revise ur story into the great one it COULD be! otherwise seashell 22 was dead-on

sincerly ur superior in writing

S.S. Olympus
SeaShell22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
hey! so I really don't enjoy being rude but... i just feel that you need to know the truth. so to put it bluntly I hated your writing. it was confusing, no real author amature or not would write the way you do. i checcked your other works to see if this was just a fluke but... all your writing follows the same horrible pattern. i have taken the liberty of writing down a few of the many flaws.

1. arnt song-fix supposdly not allowed?

2. wrighting style (learn some actually good ones)

3. on what was it? oh yeah, grammar.

(have you even read the series, i mean really!)

(even if this isn't on a report card you fail.)

6. personality. i checked your site in the first plae cause of somthing you wrote on i story i liked and um, your in NO position to critize.
Daughter of Aether chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I 3 your story! It's awesome! :) Good sense of humor! You can improve it by adding Annabeth's and Percy's feelings, or just write another chappie. :)))
NoLongerInUse555 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is a cute idea and a cute ending. It would have been better if it was longer though and more developed. Like a chapter on the breakup, a chapter on what people think and the planning, a chapter on each attempt and a chapter on them getting back together. Good though.
DrPepperIsAmazing chapter 1 . 3/5/2011