Reviews for Doc Day Afternoon
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/6
Very hot and funny. It sounded like Justin and Alex through the whole thing. Loved it.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Omg...
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Wow, I love your nonstop dialogue, that's what keeps me interested in a sex scene. That and emotional detail. Very good, long one-shot. Love it. Alex seems cute here.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I live this fanfic and hope to god you have not quite writing for this fandom
hia chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
luik seg
Not Just a nerd chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
SO hot. I never get enough of this one. This has got to be my fav smut ever. The docpatient fantasy is so good in this story.
chymom chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Loved it!
Your Little Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You know what makes a bad day good? Knowing a naughty little school girl got herself off to her favorite piece of smut written by the guy with her favorite piece of meat. ;) kitchen table next weekend again? ;) or maybe the shower. Or the couch. Anywhere will do, just take me ;)
Paul Story chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
An amazingly hot story, one of the hottest I've ever read either here on FFN or on StoriesOnline, or ASSTR, or anywhere. A well written tale that uses correct grammar and spelling, the anticipation builds and builds and builds in this one. My favorite WOWP fanfic of all time.
We-Intertwine-Like-Vine chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love this story! Pretty long though. What does nuke mean?
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Loved it. The build-up, the plot design, the way it all lead to the inevitable, was masterfully done. And extremely well written. I'd love to see more. Sequels, maybe? I'll be following.
Nur S'ba chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
True story: a friend linked me to a list of words you are not supposed to use in smut, and cervix was one of them. I promptly linked her to this story and crowed "OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS!"

I'm classy like that.

I also took that as a sign I'd been back to this too many times not to review it.

I never get tired of the everyday interaction between Alex and Justin when you write them. I guess part of their beauty is that there isn't much ordinary about how they interact, but when you write them even their weirdness seems comfortable and routine, and we get a strengthened impression of what the show has already tried to drive home: they are not normal people.

It's such a strong buildup. We've got Alex enjoying the power she has to make Justin stop thinking (she made Justin. Stop. THINKING. That is a fearsome ability right there) and Justin so defensive of his dream-and can I just say that I love that it's canon? He mentioned medical school in Delinquent Justin, but I don't come across many fics that even nod to that so I love that you not only took him at his word, you created this whole story out of it, too. Also, Justin's stick figure drawing of Captain Jim Bob Sherwood fighting girl space pirates is just ... win.

His whole approach to the examination is excellent, and so in character. Of course Justin would be determined to make everything authentic, of course Alex would only be out for what she could get out of it, and then offhandedly compliment him, mostly without meaning to. Even when they do commit to crossing that line, I don't ever feel like you've forced something out of character into the plot. It moves as though they are setting the pace, and it feels very true to life. It's always those little touches, the spark between them in their dialogue and all their interactions, that make them come alive for me every time I read what you've written, but I am especially impressed when you carry that over into the sex. Their exchanges even in the middle of them getting each other off still manage to crack me up, which I love. Character building AND smut is not a writer-friendly combination but you make it look so effortlessly authentic, I have to catch my breath twice :P

This fic will never not delight me. Love!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Incredible story! Very hot! I really enjoyed it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I like this story a lot. But I have read a lot of smut stories and from what Ive been reading doing the deed is really boring. Just wanted to put my opinion out there. Otherwise, this story is really good.