Reviews for Alpha and Omega:Debt Paid With Blood
FanOfHumphreyAndBalto chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
For some reason the website did not come up on my last review...
The website was blogspot .com
FanOfHumphreyAndBalto chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
I have been going through older A&O stories and read ones that I found interesting and this one was one my list. This was a very good story but I couldn't help but notice that you copied chapters 1-9 on this website:

Now I dont know if you made chapters 1-9 on that site then continued the story on here or you just committed plagiarism.

But anyway I won't know until you tell me. But I did like how you continued it and there fore I rate this 4.5 stars out 5. If you Have questions about my rating PM me.

Thanks, if this was your story.
-FanOfHumphrey
The Idealist 33 chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
I like how you ended it, but I hope you work on your grammar in the next story. I think you already started a sequel, so I don't think you need to hear from me about the subject.
The Idealist 33 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Like I say. Everybody has to die at some point.
The Idealist 33 chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
Interesting. I wonder what will happen to John.
The Idealist 33 chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Pretty good. Sorry, things came up.
Country wolf-dog chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
I'm I the only one who cares that Hutch just disappeared without a trace.
(•_• )(._.)( •_•)('_')(•_•)... I guess so. Love the story bro. And yes you should make a sequel.

Cw-d
The Idealist 33 chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
good chapter, but I can't understand what a baby was doing in a mine. Sorry I didn't continue reading the other day. My iPod ran out of battery.
The Idealist 33 chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
All right. I only hated John because I thought he was going to rape Lilly. That's the only reason, well apart from the other things he did, but Lilly pushed me over the edge. This is what happens when you criticize someone before getting all the facts.
The Idealist 33 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
NO! Lilly! This is too much. How could anyone do this to her. Dang, you got me really into this story. I just don't like how Humphrey acts like an Iron Man. There's no way he could take on those two wolves if it only took one wolf to take down Eve.
The Idealist 33 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
NO! You bloody wanker! I actually do hate John. Who wouldn't. I wouldn't mind if you killed him off, but I really like Lilly. I hope he doesn't abuse her. Humphrey will come in and save her, or better yet, Garth should, but of course you didn't write it like that, because you, just like 96% of the people, hate Garth!
The Idealist 33 chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
I don't get it? Who is he taking? At first I thought it was Kate, but then Victor asked John to get Lilly? I'm slightly confused.
The Idealist 33 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
AAAAAAHHHHHH! WHY! Why must Garth always be one of the freaking antagonists!? What does everyone have against him? Also I seriously doubt that that alpha wolf could have roped his nose off. Garth is the strongest and most skilled alpha for his age. Also, just to be more of a d*ck I wrote down 666 with the first word I typed in this review. Sorry.
The Idealist 33 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Oh my gosh! I was right. Why do I have to be right all the time? :( The only problem is. I actually hope he asks for Kate. I'm sorry, I just like Lilly more for some reason, not that I don't like Kate.
The Idealist 33 chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Aww, what happened to Lilly? Maybe it was just a fluke.