Reviews for So Mystifying
Aquahogcodes chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
You...feaking...UPDATED!xD *victory dance*

I like how this wasn't a major drama chapter but,PLEASE,make the next one a bit long?Just a bit?Purdy,please? xP
nic-002001 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Please update soon, and the rest of your stories. I was totally upset that Christian lost the belt after a wk. After all those years of hard work, to be lost like that. I hope the WWE has a good storyline for Christian.
GONNE chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
GREAT STORY! i just found this story and i'm so glad i did. because i just love me some wade barrett! :) and i very much agree with you girl about christian wwe really screwed that up it really angered me to see him having to drop the belt to randy. but anyway! great story i'm loving it very very much! :)
Malabrigo chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I think it's great! I'm curious to see where this all goes. Keep up the excellent writing.
iBrizzy- Daughter of Hermes chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Haha, This is good! Also Who doesn't love Heath? Naw Mean! :D I know I love the guy!
Sara-Lou Roode chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
love it :) keep going with can not wait to see what happens with Stu and Kimberly 33
wades wife chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Loved it
nic-002001 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I hope you continue with this story. I am very interested ;) so please update soon
Aquahogcodes chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Do I even have to say its good?Because you already know it is! xD A little slow,but that's just me & my obsession with Wade ;D

But it's great!
Morrowsong chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I loved it, I hope to read more soon.
humanoidaspect chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, this is a really good start.

Really intrigued me, and I also enjoyed your one shot that inspired you to write this.

Update as soon as you can :).
wades wife chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
waz good
livelaughspear chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hey, its livelaughspear its just my phone won't let me log in D:

Anyway, amazing start! I ADORE how you write nexus. Its all so true lol. Heaths probably my favourite in this fic so far.

Update soon please!:)
Aquahogcodes chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
YOU'RE NOT A CENA FAN?Naw mean? ;) Hehe...awesome story,I already like as soon as possible )