Reviews for Love's Sacrifice
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 1 . 1/10
YAAA! Go shirayuki way to represent how strong you are! A tense but in this way it worked great story very well done. I also loved the friendships and romance in this story.
Fenna chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Wow this story is amazing, this could be a perfect episode. I love it 3
lizbeth chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
it's so sad but put that zen's brother loves shirayuki and sends his brother off for 2 years and then when shirayuki aivare he kiss her in his room and started to do { lemon } it with her and made her prentgen
Matharose111612 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Aw! I love it! If that would to happen to me (the knife situation) I would probably have a heart attack

Love the story!
That Girl 35 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Oh wow, this was an amazing story! I was riveted! And I love how Obi was, and Zen, and Shirayuki and Izana... perfectly portrayed! Great, great job! Definitely a favorite!
Secret chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Can you make another chapter... Please
I promise your story is great but lacks the
Chapters.
Kaira2145 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Amazing work I can imagine everything going on due to your clear work!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This wasn't what I was expecting it to be so I really enjoyed it! Thank you for writing :) you wrote out each character wonderfully
Mangalover chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Great story. Very detailed and well written.
Caeria chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Interesting take on all the characters. Excellent story and thoroughly enjoyable read.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Izana seemed a little OOC, but the idea was definitely in-character. Very well-written, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
OMG I LOVE IT
Kellcastor chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This was really well written. It had a good flow, lovely use of language, and was definitely interesting. You did a phenomenal job of portraying different layers of emotions rather than just what's obvious or on the surface. Very enjoyable. Thank you!
Gosh chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I wasn't expecting that at all! But oh gosh, i adored it. You wrote the emotions into the words so well that I felt Zens anger! If you feel inclined to, I'd love to read more of your ZenYuki works!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow I love the story it's really sweet