Reviews for Love's Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow I love the story it's really sweet
Ilovedarkpasts chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Awesome!
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awww I love it, a continuation would be awesome! :D
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I absolutely adore this. Your portrayal is spot-on, and to be honest, I don't have anything to criticize at the moment. Perhaps I may after I stop being at awe at your story.

Excellent job. :)
haruhi suzumiya chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was beautiful. Just epic.
me2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
O_O sooooo cooly amazing!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Crazy stuff, this. Despite how much of a bastard he acts, I really like Izana, and I enjoyed the way you presented him in this fic. I also can see these events appearing in the original work: the relationship between Shirayuki and Obi was perfectly portrayed, and Zen's confrontation with Izana was cool. It would have been nice if Kiki and Mitsuhide had more of a role, but I'm not complaining. Hope to see more works from you in this fandom.
Mini Ninja chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story.
Imperial Princess Ladshiki chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loving this story. I sincerely hope Shirayuki is not burdened excessive amounts of wearying plots and conspiracies. Please update!
oz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
amazing job indeed! this was very well written -i just loved your style so much- and you definitely did the characters justice! everyone, especially Izana was really impressive and the storyline was very original. this fanfic looked like it came right out of the manga and that's something many fanfic writers can't achieve .. shortly, very well done and keep it coming :)
UnknownAlicex3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was great. You really keep them in character the whole time and the ending was nice, if it really happened I'm sure Zen would do the same thing!

ZenXShirayuki~XD

~Alice
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
nice, I think you captured the personality of the different character well. good job...the manga had sure taken a very interesting turn though...
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Let me just say I really enjoyed this. I love how you were able to include everyone and keep them all in character, and I also loved it how Izana was only playing the bad guy. Obi's way of acting was also very accurate and I'm glad you included him it your story; usually, the Obi supporters leave out Zen or make him evil for no reason, and vice versa fro the Zen supporters, so it was very nice reading a sensible story :3 I can picture everything you wrote actually happening in the manga.

Awesome job!

~*ZenxShirayuki4ever!*~
lavaloner chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this is really good! i've been in love with akagami no shirayukihime for such a long time, i'm glad a story finally came along that could do it justice :)

great job :D do you have any recommendations for other ans fics?
Aoyuki Hikari chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This story reminded me why I love Shirayuki and Zen. Well done on Izana (I knew it, he's such a manipulative bastard!). Anyway, I hope there's more to this. I like your way of writing and well done with the "psychological manipulation".