Reviews for An Article From The Middle Earth Journal
Haystack chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow, this is awesome. It feels like I'm actually reading an official report. Good work!

Haystack
Klose chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
*g* That was hilarious! I actually saw something of a similar concept, up here: . #cutid1

I like these fics with original/alternative (and refreshing) perspectives. It's too bad that keeps pulling them down.

Lt. Boromir? *g* Is Aragorn an Admiral then?
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Wow! Great stuff! Reminds me of a fic I once read about people touring Gondor after the war and seeing all the memorials that'd been put up for various battles. Are you really only 13? This is excellent work for any age, but wow! Have a feeling you passed OFUM with A grades. (You are the Thalia from Miss Cam's stories, right?)

May Earendil shine on your path!

-Elisabeth Morningstar
Elf of Sirannon chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
This is cute. General Greenleaf. hehe.
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I liked this! Excellent writing! Keep up the good work!
Caporal chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
LOL! It does put a different spin on the battle! This is good. I like. 'Savage Retribution' you know it is.

~Morg├╗lwen
Pennhothwen chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
*giggle*

what do you mean, 'it's not in any way funny'? it most certainly is. :D

ah, dear boromir... *sniff*

-Penn
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Again, very promising. Thought-provoking as well. I'm fond of alternative perspectives on the main characters, and this is a highly orginal take on that standard. I'd very much like to read more.
Sunsong the Silver chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
I may have said this before, but...is this supposed to be a parody of Arafat and Israel? 'Cause if it is...it's true.
Sarah Weaver chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
ccuuttteee!
Sunsong chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Hi! Now why does this remind me of the arab situation today? (and the newspapers reporting it). See ya' Monday (I think).
Aldarona Finarfin chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
hee hee, you should write another. I thought it was funny, and a good and original idea. Keep it up!