Reviews for Vengeance
Miss Stella Black chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Oh my goodness. This was incredible. I definitely wasn't expecting it to end this way, but you had my rabid attention the whole way through. Fantastic story! Oh, and just so you know, the coding is all messed up in the last chapter. I could still read everything, but the html is showing lol.
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Well, that was sad. I hope their afterlives are better.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
What's with all the broken code?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh please, give me a break
MimiJBF chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Hello
i wanted to say i love your fic (even i found it yesterday, i read it all between three days) so please i'd be really happy if you could continue please, i don't care if you take long to publish but don't stop it. I've become quietly a fan since i read "For Gallifrey" ( i think i finally could review it) and i just love the way you write. Even sometimes what you write hurts me i still love it, it makes me like it more because i can really feel it, and i think that's difficult.
Thanks for taking your time to read and i'm sorry if it seems a bit exagerated (mainly i don't notice when i do it)
Again, thank you and i wish i can read about you soon.
Take care
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Poor boys . . .
Isa-Just-Me chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
OH MY GOD! I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! Not many people update after 10 months, but you did! I LOVE YOU!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Don't stop writting this please! I wanna see where it goes!
Poor Doctor :(
EmmamorningLazy XD chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
*people hold me back* *hands in fists* Lemme a' 'im! Lemme a' 'im! I'm gonna get you Master! *does the 'I'm wacthing you' thing*

I'm gonna kill that bastard!

I'm done.

*does crazy dance, cos I'm hyper*

OAO
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Dun, DUN, DUUUNNNNNNNN! Carly, evil cliffhanger there! Update soon!

OAO
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
EVIL MASTER! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! I AM GOING TO GO INTO LAURA'S CUPBOARD AND KIDNAP HIM! (When she's not looking) GRR...*tries to be evil but doesn't work*

Good chapter though! Still gonna kill the Master! Just you watch, I'm gonna be armed with chocolate (just in case I get scared) and have my chocolate arm with me!

XD
1110000111100001111000111 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
... :'( !

I love the way you write the Master though. And I love th Master. So I'm feeling very conflicted right now. PPorr people. D:

The shock collar was an interesting idea though. :O Nice one.

UPDATE SOON!

(And now I can actually say that. xD)
1110000111100001111000111 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
...WAH. D':

That is all.

Actually, not its not. You killed Rose. That was harsh. Poor Rose. D: And 9. Aww! You wrote 9 very well by the way. I liked how he was all excited about Earth. :( AND YOU KILLED-ED HIM! D:

On a side note, I can so see the Master as a Trekkie. xD
1110000111100001111000111 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Firstly: DONT HURT THE DOCTOR! D: I love how he's feeling exactly the opposite of what the Doctor did abuot the Master not going to fight. I like that. But poor Doctor. D: And I like how Lucy thought the Doc would be scared. DEFEND HIM LUCYYYY. D:

Love this though. D:

Oh, oh, and the bit where he goes "and there's one more thing" and then says revenge? Theres this moment where you kinda think he might say "love" because thats what Lucy wants and he's all glad she's on his side. Ahhh it's tense. xD Its ace. :P

And can I just say - warm snow? Thats such a you-thing to write. xD Loved it. It made me laugh. :L
1110000111100001111000111 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Cant believe im four chapters behind. :S Sorry! D: I suck. D:

Loved this chapter though - I really liked the way you wrote Lucy at the beginning in particular about how she feels kinda like she knows him and then he does something confusing... Thats how I imagine him in my head and I think Lucy would pick up on that.

And his excitement about planets dying is chilling but so awesome at the same time. O.o Well written!