Reviews for Choices
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 1/9
Wow tony messed up
Gracfully chapter 45 . 7/3/2014
so very awesome start middle finish all of it written well
Sailor Pandabear chapter 45 . 1/24/2014
cool
madnessdownunder2 chapter 45 . 9/24/2013
very good! You write recovering from a major trauma well, it could be any kind. But you it! Well done!
zentry chapter 45 . 7/19/2013
great story, thanks for sharing :)
starfire25 chapter 45 . 6/11/2013
Great story. I liked it.
maren chapter 45 . 5/3/2013
thank you so much for posting this story! It is beautifully written! I spend some nights reading it and could hardly stop ;)
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 45 . 4/9/2013
This is a great story! Defiantly will be coming to read it again! Good luck with future stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Abbi4Raie chapter 45 . 3/25/2013
Great ending! Loved this story all the way :)
Trina109 chapter 45 . 3/5/2013
Thanks. I loved every minute of it and look forward to the next ones. Ps miss you lots.
alix33 chapter 45 . 3/4/2013
"McGee. If you ask me one more time if I think there's a problem with your psych evaluation, I am going to go crazy!" The irony of what she'd said caught her, and she giggled." - I think I would have giggled too, if I were Abby.
Yay!
alix33 chapter 44 . 3/4/2013
"I don't know how he does it. Even that hot new Cybercrimes agent dropped by to wish him luck. Nobody wishes me luck- " Tony grumbled. 'What 'hot new Cybercrimes agent'?" Sarah asked. "Agent Frost- she just transferred in from California. Man I love California babes. Anyway, this one's got a thing for the McGeek." - Agent Frost has IMO SUCH good taste in NCIS agents, then.
"For a guy that was so convinced that no woman would ever want him, he seems to get a lot of female visitors" Sarah commented. Abby turned to look at Sarah. "He said that?" She nodded. "A few months ago, just before he went back to work. I thought you knew." "I can't believe he said that."... Abby was the last to start moving towards the open doors. Shaking her head, she said to herself "Why would he say that?" - Abby is beyond stupid if even has to ask that question.
"The sound of a few hundred people trying to take their seats filled the courtroom." That is a heck of a lot of people at one court case.
"He'd been in two minds about including that aspect of his life in his impact statement. He'd included it, then cut it so many times. It was one thing to admit something like that to your sister, but to the entire world? He'd finally left it out, and hoped that Sarah would never tell anyone that her big brother was so insecure about his personal future. Now, it seemed she'd told his closest friends. He was just glad he'd interrupted them before she could blurt out how he felt about Abby. He gulped. That would be worse than just embarrassing." - Poor Tim! His younger sister has a worse effect on him than mine has on me!
"His parents were talking to Gibbs; his dad and Gibbs had somehow managed to find some common ground, despite the disparity in age and background. Every so often he'd hear the tail end of a story that made him wince, usually involving something from Tim's childhood. He guessed he was lucky it was Gibbs they were talking to," - Poor Tim, still.
"maybe, one day, he'd even find the courage to sit down and tell Abby exactly why he wouldn't ask Agent Frost out." - Poor Tim, having to find one's courage sucks, I can commiserate with him over that.
DS2010 chapter 45 . 3/3/2013
love the end it fit !
Gottahavemyncis chapter 45 . 3/3/2013
Bravo, Bravo! Nicely done! I'm so happy you've been able to finish this, I hope you and your betas feel a well-deserved sense of accomplishment! Thanks!