Reviews for The New Girls: When Mary Sues End up at Kilmer
blueice2449 chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
I'm still going to kick Josh's butt.
blueice2449 chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
How come either Felicia and Josh are in the group?
blueice2449 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
If Josh was real, I'd have kicked his butt by now.
20percentcooler chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
While I won't deny that this fic was definitely a Mary Sue fic, it was a very well written one - probably the only acceptable Mary Sue fic I've ever seen.
I second the idea for a sequel. Even if it is just a one-shot. I would like to see more of your characters' roles in their new group of friends.
labratslover152 chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
WOW!now THATS an ending!you are really talented and should make a sequal to this story
PS-the ending was my favorite part in your story!:-D
PPS-i loves the couples and happy that jash finally got over her and hopfully went back to falisha!xoxo
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
That was the best story ever. I hope you want to be a writer when you grow up because you have some amazing talent. That was so intense I had to read it twice it was amazing and it was hard to take it all in. I personally think this story was better then the real ones. Could you please write another one where a group rivals the pops and Jenny's crew and all 3 groups get in a bug fight. Pleaseeeeeee yu are so amazing and I need another story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I so love this :P HISMS was my favorite book when I was in sixth grade :P
wisedomsdaughter chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Really, really, really awesome.
3stars and rocks chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
mary sues kinda suck-no ones perfect- also its not fair that they r gng after jenny and the others becuz of felicia
Tha-Re chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
oh wow...

This is amazing

I just LOOOVE How I Survived Middle School-

And I've been looking for inspiration...

Keep Writing, Please!

-Re
MHsoccer08 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
this is actually pretty good! jut a bit confusing in the beginning
beiberific chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
jenny has a different perspective she looks at people and try to see almost the same, but she doesn't judge unless she knows for sure but she can also see what are the little things that make the she also seems to notice things. Sophia is a gossip but she honestly will do anything for her friends, she wants to set josh up because he was gawking at Maxine, but he points out that he already has a girlfriend, but she still thinks that he was she is going to do the nice thing as a friend to meddle but he is going to be mad that she did it especially if he would have to decide between her and his she is also persistant even tho maxine can be a sarcastic loser sometimes all she is aiming for is to do a nice thing for a can also be a little bit of a b with an itch, she needs to think before she uses her big mouth because it is going to bit her in the but later.
ilovestark chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
i love dog days are over too,i love how when you have the pops and the new girls you show how they are so very different such as they are differentin outfits and how maxine is more diffrent from others she stands out but even tho she is like a celebrity she doesn't act like it she acts more down to earth than you would then she has a more selfish side to her she thinks that people should somewhat look at her and see what is wrong but then she thinks with more feelings and will ask things and she doesn't always get her answer, its like she just gets more questions.
ilovestark chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
i totally agree that justin beiber is secretly a girl!
daceymormont chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Love this story! You should make sequel but make it longer!