Reviews for Caveins and Concussions
I love kittens!
Lauri3n chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
This is great!
Haunt of twilight chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Sounds good! I can't wait to read more.
FudoTwin17 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWW! KITTY! Please update!
Hiyami chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Indeed kittens are epic. Love the fact that it was the kitten who broke the silence XD

Oh, could you send me the link? FFN has a tendency to cut links out of fics _
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Better this than Batman finding it and the JLA taking care of it. *snicker*

~Ani
AllBlueChaser chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
A great set of fic! Super cute! I love your Superboy PoV and robin seems spot on! To answer your 'want them alive comment' at the end of the last chp... I figured they were on their coms talking about Superboy.

Ideas? Hmm. Maybe some vulnerable Supe...like he walks through kryptomite mist and ends up with the equivalent of super flu and asks how Robin can handle being weak against things like germs...?
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I don't blame you! I'm also a dork when it comes to kittens (put a kittens or even a simple cat in my face and I will instently turn into mush)

As for the story ideas;

1. Superboy asks Robin what a mom is on mothers day (after the whole talk Superboy gives Black Canary a gift for mothers day while Dick goes to visit his mother's grave)

2. I think you should have a chapter when the team need to capture a group of arkham escapeis and one of them turns out to Tonny Zucco (the man who killed Robin's parents) Robin comes close to killing superboy stops him and comforts him. Robin doesn't have to reveal who Zucco is to him, but the reason he became Robin in the first place.

3. You can also add a ending chapter from one of the Young Justice episodes (like the episode when they all lost their memories and Superboy almost kissed Miss M) Like the aftermath of the episode.

But that just me ...

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Orihime-San chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
YOUR RIGHT!

The over protective Superboy is cute! When you put Superboy and Robin (in his civilian clothes without his glasses) together they look like they could be brothers.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!

P.S-Where is Artemis?
FuzzyBee013 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
One idea you could do is like a sickfic chapter because Superboy doesn't really know what being sick is and it could really add to their relationship. Hope you update soon though, the other four chapters were awesome :)
NerdGirl112 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Aww. This was an awesome, intense, adorable story! Love it! :D
pulchra fabula chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
ahhhhh! a Damian Wayne moment, lol :)

cute!
Ahja Reyn chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I love these little oneshots! I wish I had some ideas to recommend, but it's not even 9am yet and my brain hasn't booted up yet. Please keep up the awesome stories!
Anonymous Goon chapter 4 . 5/15/2011