Reviews for Caveins and Concussions
DerangedTeddy-bear chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Ahhhhhh!

M'gann gives Robin no credit!

Cool story!
DC-JellyBean's chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Can you do the link on your bio or will you do the whole web address. Pretty please?
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Ahahahaha! I just loved that you only wanted to do something with a kitten.

This was so cute! I love it. I wanna kitten...
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
AW! *U* SO CUTE! Love this! That was so nice and sweet of Rob! Kittens RULE! *U* Rock on!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I'm pretty sure they wanted just Robin.

Great job on the protective Superboy. Hopefully CN will include that... it'll make a great story, and Batman can be amused at his little bird's expense!

~Ani
Cainchan chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
this was wonderful I adore overly protective Superboy and I also think like Superboy that Robin is so frail, skinny and tiny that he needs protection and he is also the only human on the team and so young. I love the interaction between Superboy and the little bird and the protectivness and I would love to read more about the two of them. Sick Robin and caring Superboy eventually? I really adore your writing and also the tv-show young justice although I think the Robin on the show should be Tim and not Dick, when also superboy is on the team. But I also love Richard. so please write more :-)
Cainchan chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
really wonderful. You should really write more stories about superboy and robin and about the batfamily. :-) wonderful
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I adore stories about superboy and robin and with so much hurt Robin in this story you really made my day. I adore also caring superboy. :-) cute.
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This is really good so far. I like the way you are presenting the characters. Continue! And as for the last episode, I do believe they were setting up for something. Pretty much every eipsode has been a big set up for something huge. So we shall see...
wolfdragonful chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Very adorable. I like the "Brotherly love" idea behind these two - especially since Robin sort of IS the little brother of the team.
Rivera Moonlight chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
These oneshots are awesome! I especially like the ones with batman or superman thrown into the mix with the robin and superboy moments! Please update as soon as possible!
PixieGirl94 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Loved it and thought it was kinda sweet how superboy was protective over Robin.
pulchra fabula chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
aw... :)
sunkissedvampire chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Awe, its so cute X3
Destiny Lot chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Super cute. I hope to read more.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »