Reviews for Caveins and Concussions
JakeFL chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Well, we know that episode 22 is going to be about the rest of the Justice League questioning Batman about involving a nine year old boy in a life of crime fighting, so that line could've been the beginning of a build up to what goes down in that episode. Unless, of course, they only referred to Robin because he was alone and they do want the whole team.
Kaye-Chan chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
i loved it! its a totally awesome storyline. i love the whole 'connected but not connected' story thing. IDK but overprotective superboy is HAWT!XD
Dickie McGrayson chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
AAAAAAAAAW! I love how Superboy is overprotective! It is SOOOOOOO CUTE! You should have Robin call him Supes if you don't want to spell out his whole name, and it would be cute. ;D Also, I think Queen just wanted Robin alive, because they were working with weird tech that came out of a worm-hole, right? They probably needed him to help out. AND the tanks and guns didn't mind firing at Artemis and Kid Flash, so I don't think any one minded them dead. Well, that's what I got out of the episode, hope my opinion helps.
bloodyhell95 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I LOVED IT! So cute.

regarding your A/N i noticed it too! i checked it out but i couldn't find anything. I'm going to check again later.
Indilwenlily chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
This is so good! AAAAAAH I LOVE IT! please continue it soon, for I will be anxiously awaiting!

Also, about the episode, I too am hoping for it to be just Robin. I saw the episode last night and I'm like "Oooooooh epic Robin plot coming!"
pop chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I love overprotective people of Robin. It's so cute! Batman, Superman, Superboy... Love it all.
CG07 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
You're right. Super-protective superboy is totally cute! Thanks so much for the update. I always look forward to them!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
MyHero chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I can't wait for more!
swirlhearty23 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Robin needs more screen time!Oh god I am loving your story !
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I KNOW I CAUGHT THAT TOO IN THE EPISODE! So intriguing...

Anyways, yes, overprotective Superboy is just presh. Sort of. Kind of. You know? Anyways, good chappie, I quite enjoyed it. :)
swirlhearty23 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Too good!
Wheatieluv chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
dude i noticed that too! and i think its only Robin cuz the planes shot at Wally and Artemis with out hesitation. did you catch Artemis mention her dad? dude i was like AAAHHHHH! Finally some insight! and that was such a spitfire moment... also did you see the supermartian almost kiss? dude im soooooooo excited to see whats coming next...
dragonflysky chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Haha. That whole Robin/Supey over-protective-big-brother moment was fantastic. Great job. Can't wait for the next chapter _
EnderMoon chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
(About last episode) I think they wanted them ALL alive. Well it seemed that way. I sortof hope I'm wrong though. Ok back to the story. Again you've bestowed upon us another wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more! Bravo! Update soon1
MeaghanA chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Great job! I love overprotective Superboy, since Robin really is the most breakable while Superboy is the least so.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »