Reviews for Please come back
Abode of Mist chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
The ending was so sweet. Great story!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh god! It was so happy i could just cry right now!
Haraku chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very nice job but since it's night time and they are alone i think some yaoi should be included! please make some yaoi and some more richter x emil stories please! Thank you and good luck on your writings. I'm a story writer too. I post some of my stories on fafiction but not as many as i write. Check me out in the search bar. Go to author and type in Haraku Hearts. I'll be the one with a pink haired girl with cherries.
fosterkid chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was so sad *-* and yet I really enjoyed it! I was really dissatisfied with how tales of symphonia ended, but you can't do anything about it...but still I wished for some more Richter and Emil scenes, though the side quests were pretty cool :) so I guess that makes up for this I found it awfully sweet that Richter read the letters and the end...oh my, my, I just fell in love with this couple all over again haha thanks for writing! Lol, I'm a sucker for happy endings! -high five- haha
Im2Lazy2SignIn chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I think either addicted or attached. With Emil like, clinging to Richter.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hm... accordance, because I don't see that word often.

And yay, a regular Richter/Emil writer 3.

I love the idea of Emil writing letters to Richter. I always thought it would be so hard on him to have to deal without Richter, and I'm glad that you dealt with that in here.
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was a beautifully written story. The letter was amazing all the way and it was flawless, and the ending was great too. :D I love it! Keep it up!

And I kinda like 'Addicted'.

~Miracle of Oracles
thetwilitprincesses chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Its a very interesting concept! Please add on to it if you can! :D
MeMiMoMemories chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I like how you put a sort of happy ending I'm one of those people who cant go without a happy ending.

Oh and I think the first word should also be Addicted.
AntiSora chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wonderful to read, I personally felt like this really is something Emil would do-he wants so badly to remember Richter, so he writes. He strikes me as the kind to know how writing can help when dealing with powerful emotions, having been alone for so long.

Very nicely written, very sad until the end. Much as I love a sad story every so often, the ending made me happy. :3 If Ratatosk was able to keep the door closed even without being there constantly, maybe Richter can at least leave for a little while every so often, right? /optimism

Very nice, really could feel the emotions here, how sad Emil was, how unhappy about the others telling him to stop loving Richter (and angry, too, probably imagining they'd have a different attitude if he loved Marta and she died or something).

(As for a word... Addicted sounds fun. XD)