Reviews for Fail, and face Erasure
JoftheMGirl chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
YOU GAVE THEM A FUSION QUOTE! YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

Sorry, just had to single out that bit of awesome. :-)
JoftheMGirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Good development, I like seeing Rhyme immediately following Beat's erasure. Can't wait to see what happens.
JoftheMGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Interesting. I quite like this so far, I've sometimes wondered what could have changed, if things had gone differently. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Ahhh this was really good! The different chain of events that would have happened if Beat had been erased was well-thought out, and things got pretty different, but still made perfect sense and everyone was IC and it was really interesting.

I really liked the second-to-last scene in the cafe.
Inita chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
This has got to be one of my favorite Fanfictions on this whole site... Well, the one of the best TWEWY fanfics, that is...

I /love/ how you wrote this fanfic - Beat being erased instead of Rhyme is a tale of old and new, and you managed to write this quite lovely. Rhyme was very in character, and I liked her interaction with other characters (i.e: Shooter, Mr. H, and Joshua)... Oh, and thanks, by the way: I now support Shooter/Rhyme because of this fanfic. At least it's not /Joshua/Rhyme/... On a side note, I love the little inklings/hints at Neku and Rhyme's fusion level... Forgot which chapter it was, but details, details...

Beat and Joshua's interaction at the end was exactly how I'd imagine it if Beat still retained his memories of Joshua being the almighty Composer. Unfortunately, in my headcanon, Joshua decided to be an a** and erase everyone save for Neku's memories of him as the Composer - it just seems... more legit that way, to me. The reason is because I can't see Joshua wanting people to know about his status. Composers are unknown to everyone save for their Producer. In this case, since Joshua's whole 'not-erasing-Shibuya', I can see him letting Neku keep those memories - every last one of them. But aside from this, I still liked it nonetheless...

The ending of this fanfic was very bittersweet, very in character. I adore the Beat/Rhyme platonic relationship (though I have yet to update a rant about it on my profile... same goes for Shooter/Rhyme...), and you portray it lovely. I know this may not be your favorite fanfic, but that's fine; all of us have our likes and dislikes, and some of us don't understand why people prefer a... well... not 'badly written', but 'not favorable in the eyes of the writer' in contrast to something they /do/ like...

Anyway, enough with my rambling... Let me sum it up with this:

I loved this fanfic. I will definitely be out on the lookout for more of your Beat/Rhyme sibling fics... You're on the Alerts list, mate.

.: Inita :.
P.T. Piranha chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Good story. I think it actually ended up worse/sadder for the siblings than in the game, solely because Joshua wasn't there in Week 2 to not be there in Week 3, if that made any sense. So it was good for emotions.

And since you brought it up, sure I'll ask: What happens to the two after this story?
P.T. Piranha chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Oh I read that math class story I read the other day, huh. Well both that and this are done pretty well.
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
If his parents don't remember him, then where is Beat staying?
Flightfoot chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Well, this should certainly change things up. Now they know who to go after.
Flightfoot chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Is Beat aware while he's a Noise?
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Oh, she won't tell him her plan? That hints at bad things for Neku.
The Light's Refrain chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Hey, this was awesome. It's a simple AU, but it takes into account all the little and big things that would change if Beat was the one erased instead of Rhyme. There were some places that could have used more detail, but overall I like how this fic is fast and to the point rather than rambling on about details for 20 chapters.

I noticed we seem to agree on Beat's Noise form too XD (aww the little Beat bear Noise sounds so cute!) The chakrams are a cool choice for Rhyme's weapons too, though I give her a yoyo myself XD (those things started out as weapons, you know)

All in all I really liked this. It can be really hard finding good fics for Beat and Rhyme.

Cya!
0er0 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
To me chapter one wasn't a clincher.

But by reputation alone I kept reading. You had once earned my stamp of approval, so therefore... you must earn it again. The rational is perfect.

I think I see why you chose day 5 as chapter two. It's a little more interesting. Honestly the story is a little slower for my taste, but it's good to see you building up to something.

Writing style- Good good goody. It's a little overdramatic for my taste, but it certainly is an effective means to story telling. It may not be fair to base the writing style off of two chapters, especially slow ones where not too much happens.

Pros- You have succeeded in getting my attention enough to hit up chapter three. The story of course is well done and well written... however.

Cons- I of course like it more when you're doing a fic about Minamimoto, but then again... this is the depressing part of the story. Since you're competing with yourself. This doesn't feel like one of your better works so far. I'll give it some time and see if my mind is changed. It may be I like your previous story too much. We shall see.

Moving on to chapter three at an ungodly hour.

-0er0 out
superecho chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
No, not all! Your writing experiment is quite a success, if I muust say.

I like the ending, though I'll like it better if you tell how Rhyme would react then. Will she remembers? Will she not?

Though, I admires Beat's initiave to tell everything :)

This story i almosst as wonderful as the game.

Too bad this story shares the same weakness with the game: too short.

Still, I lve the way you wrote this, and I'm looking forward for another TWEWY story from your hands :D
superecho chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Man, this is... GOOD!

I truly liike your writing style.

Rhyme's feelings when she think of dreams is way too beautiful to forgot.

...I almost let out a tear *breathe heavily*

This one awesome story.

I would like o seee how this is going to end :)