Reviews for Sonic meets lyoko
TheGreat27 chapter 25 . 6/20
Great story! It's one of the best fanfics out there!
Dinosaurchicken chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
I see what you did there! you made sonic's dorm number 1991 because that's the year sonic 1 was created
M. Men92 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Awsome story! One of the stories I've read. There some mistakes though.

1) Last time I read it, you said it took place before William join the group. He doesn't appear anywhere in the story at all. He hangs around with Yumi some times. It would have made sense for him to appear at least once.

2) The Lyoko Warriors already have their season 4 outfits? They got their new outfits after Jeremy recreated Lyoko.

3) XANA didn't even attack the core of Lyoko once. He escaped the super computer and into the web. He should have attacked the core of Lyoko at least mid-way through the story.

It's not a big deal, really. This fanfic isn't canon anyway, so it's not a big deal. Aside from those, great story.
blackbutler chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
even though it was a gruesome chapter I still like it
EPICIALLY SINCE IT HAD DARK SONIC you cant have a great story without Dark Sonic
gwencarson126 chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
NOOOOO not amy
gwencarson126 chapter 21 . 3/18/2016
WHOA
gwencarson126 chapter 19 . 3/18/2016
BEST SHADOW CHAPTER EVER
gwencarson126 chapter 14 . 3/18/2016
I knew it I knew it I knew he was still evil
Still Eggman and XANA this does not look good
gwencarson126 chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
BEST CHAPTER EVER
Mega XANA Monster
Super Sonic
Tails in Lyoko
Sonic x Amy moment
epic hero entrance and battle (both in lyoko and real world)
gwencarson126 chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
Never ever miss with AMY ever
gwencarson126 chapter 13 . 3/18/2016
EGGMAN SONIC'S TEACHER MINDBLOWN
gwencarson126 chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
Code Lyoko zombies was one of my favorite episode
Now with a Sonic twist AWESOME
gwencarson126 chapter 25 . 3/12/2016
BEST. SONIC. CODE LYOKO . FANFIC. EEEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRR!
Seth.Smelser chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
Dang it you missed the perfect opportunity to make William fight Metal Sonic. I can easily have seen a pissed of William angry that Metal is taking his job. Only way that would have ended was metal being smashed.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
Please please pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee make a sequel where they virtualize themselves onto Mobius somehow! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! *tears of begging pour from eye sockets*