Reviews for Sonic meets lyoko
Seth.Smelser chapter 12 . 1/3
Dang it you missed the perfect opportunity to make William fight Metal Sonic. I can easily have seen a pissed of William angry that Metal is taking his job. Only way that would have ended was metal being smashed.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
Please please pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee make a sequel where they virtualize themselves onto Mobius somehow! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! *tears of begging pour from eye sockets*
SXR123 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
to Kyoko: I don't mind at all! make sure to message me about it though, or post it here.
Kyoko Sakura chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Hey! I really hope you don't mid if I make a Roleplaying Community based off this story!
I'll have a link leading to the fanfic and all the credit will go to you!
sonic chapter 25 . 4/25/2015
Please make a sequel
kingdom code chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
something is subspecies about this and l can't wait why
kingdom code chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
it's amazing even my little sister loves it
kingdom code chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
that poor poor dr . well he got what he ...!?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
yes it was amazing and i saw the last 2 but not the first
ps please don't leave me at a death end
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Maybe next time Chaos Control happens, it'll bring the Lyoko Warriors to Mobius in their Lyoko attire (except for Jeremy) and with the weapons and powers they have on Lyoko without the limits.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
I hope they will meet again someday, this time with silver, blaze, and william
yuzu kurosaki chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
that last part is sad. :(
yuzu kurosaki chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
this is great. hold on i have a question whats the prob between silver and sonic in one the sonic games, can someone tell me?
marcus.mosley.391 chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
Hmmm usually a reporter who gets information like that, it usually leads to trouble...I wonder...
marcus.mosley.391 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Oh wow, now XANA has Baldy McNosehair on his side. And to think everything wasn't hard enough with Metal Sonic. This is really going to get awesome!