Reviews for Coming Out
foreverulove chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
So fucking amazing! These happy endings make me soon happy! Makes up for the tragic ending of stendan.
annieathome1 chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
I enjoyed this sequel-it was chockfull of wonderful Stendan moments, starting with Steven's 'you like my man bits!' and I would have loved HO to have given them their own flat apart from everyone. it made me smile to read - 'it'll reheat'! I did like how you had absolutely everyone remark about Brendan not being the party type, it was funny even when the 5th, 6th person said it! their flat warming party was a novel idea, such an image of Steven in his skinny jeans & who would not love the sight of a slow dance shared between our boys (& also when you went further & had everyone discretely leave & let them to it!) you gave us kisses in the rain, and outdoor sex, and them being late to work 'every morning' because of...things! and Brendan's declaration to Warren that - 'Steven isn't just some lad', along with the gift of the watch -'a part of me wherever you go' was just so expressive. I especially liked how you ended this fic - no one ever writes about Brendan and divorce papers - that is practical and romantic & well on the way to making things permanent for him & Steven. just as it should be! (honestly, this Brendan & Steven are lucky to have you writing for them!)
BestINeverHad chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
AWWWW! This was so cute! I love it! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Another great story.
PatriciaJessic chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Absolutely brilliant again. More of these would be great.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
amazin chapter amazin story so hot so sweet (sorry i'm rambling lol) hope u do more stories soon :D xx
iscreamloud chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
Just read through the whole of this and I LOVED every single moment! You write the boys so beautifully! Thank you for sharing! I hope oneday we will get to see them on our screens together, like this :-) x
Devon.c chapter 15 . 3/24/2011
AWSOME chapter again, plaz continue, it's really really gd/great.
Empathist chapter 15 . 3/24/2011
Oh wow.

I've loved your story from the beginning, it's kept me hooked through all the angst and drama. I love how well you capture the characters' speech patterns and vocabularies. Thank you, and I look forward to the next one.

BigTimeStarKid-1 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
Aww!

That was a perfect ending :)

I hope you write more Ste/Brendan stories ;)
lioness2611 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
Loved this story! And the first one :D Please write more!

x lioness x
1curious8 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
What a lovely end! I second the idea of you writing a story about them getting married...or even a one-shot!
BexP chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
Such a good end to your great story, i can't stop smiling at the image of Brendan wanting to marry Ste just lovely. I hope you will write the wedding story at some point. xx
Devon.c chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
Awsome chapter again, plz...plz continue, it's getting better, and at the same time exhilateing! Can't wait 2 read the next chapter, gd work! Lol!
Empathist chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
This was beautifully written. I loved the gruffness and awkwardness of Brendan when he's doing or saying "relationship" things. I've enjoyed every chapter and will be sorry when it comes to an end :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »